Flappy Bird Hi Score Contest

dudeman87

Crafter
Jan 25, 2014
I am hosting a Flappy Bird High Score Contest for anyone from CB who would like to join. All you have to do is post like this:

l ------------------------l
                                      l                                l
                                      l           (pic)              l
 IGN:dudeman87             l                                l
High Score: 58                 l-------------------------l

Or something like that, but you must include your IGN (in-game name), your hi score typed and in the pic, and a screenshot. Make sure your screenshot DOES NOT include your name in real life. If your post meets these qualifications, then I will enter you into the contest. If not, you may repost only once with the [Edit] tool. If the second post does not meet the required standards after the edit, you are disqualified from this contest, no matter how high your score is. However, if you do meet the qualifications, you are eligible for 3 of the following prizes.

1st Place: $100,000 (in game money)
2nd Place: $20,000 (in game money) or 5 diamonds (your choice)
3rd Place: $5,000 (in game money)

Good luck to all and I hope I didn't sound to serious. :)

P.S. This contest ends on February 16th 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Also, if you have ranked in the top three, remind in game or if I am offline, use /mail send to page me. I have a horrible memory and may forget to check this thread daily.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Flappy Bird is discontinued anyways lolol. People will not be able to download it anymore.

The developer removed it because of all the death threats, suicide threats, etc. :I
Poor, poor man.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Its been Added to Facebook.. :I You can now access or play it on Facebook

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Kudos on trying to start a contest dudeman. This may not work out but it's still awesome you tried. DOn't be afraid to try more :)

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
Thank god that game is gone, it distroyed people's social life. But now there is a new one called splashy fish *_*

dudeman87

Crafter
Jan 25, 2014
Well, the contest has ended and we have a first place winner. FlyingRat102 will win $100,000 in in-game money. Congratulations!

D

DemonicKitty123

43 >.>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)