Fireworks

fw1sniper

Crafter
Jun 24, 2014
On the 4th of July, I will be launching fireworks, along with JackMasterLooter. These fireworks will take place in the Town of Nemus. Jack and I have over 200 fireworks with all shapes, sizes, and colors. Everyone in the CraftBlock community is invited to come. Thank you all that have donated items like gunpowder and dyes. There will also be cake and seating to watch. We hope to see you guys there.
-fw1sniper  and Jack :craftblock

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Eh, its Territory Day in Australia. So I'm currently watching and listening to Fireworks all over my real life town. I think this is enough Fireworks for the year, for me that is.

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
Great, Hope to see them

fw1sniper

Crafter
Jun 24, 2014
I am pumped for the 4th, always love fireworks. Some of my fireworks go up so high, they almost hit my sky farm. By the way, the seating is a big platform, you will not miss is. It is kind of in the back of Nemus, there is a small sky base above where the fireworks will light.

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Fw1, would you like to move all of your fireworks onto the top of Nemus tree at /t spawn? There is wood at the top and a /lift up sign to go up there.

fw1sniper

Crafter
Jun 24, 2014
Yeah I think that would be good I will soon.

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
No no, i will show you tomorrow, we are having something else up there atm

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
damn dude, I really wish I could make it... but Independence day is huge for my town. the entire town comes to our main park to watch a huge firework show, unless you go out on the river and have your own. so I won't be able to see it but would really like too.

fw1sniper

Crafter
Jun 24, 2014
Okay tomorrow you can show me. Also, to people who can not come, I will take screen shots and post them.

T

Tazboi

FragrentApple said:
damn dude, I really wish I could make it... but Independence day is huge for my town. the entire town comes to our main park to watch a huge firework show, unless you go out on the river and have your own. so I won't be able to see it but would really like too.
You.. have a river in your park? I wish I had rivers in my parks. D:

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
I have a history of spending 100+$ a year on Fireworks. Unfortunately, money is tight this year :( in fact, I have 6.85$ to my name right now lol, I'll try and find last year's video if I can.

fw1sniper

Crafter
Jun 24, 2014
New update on the fireworks. They will be held at 1:00 o clock Eastern time, 12:00 Central time, etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)