Fandoms

mudsplash325

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
Down South
So, as some of you may know, I'm a huge fanboy. I'm apart of so many fandoms it's not even funny ;-;
I'll make references to them all the time and none of my friends (except for my gf: Dedicated fangirl) will get them. I do more books than shows, with a few exceptions. I'm usually the only fanboy in theaters when I go, (apparently fanboys are rather rare). I was wondering, what's your favorite fandom?
For me, currently, probably The Fault in Our Stars. That was so freaking sad that I cried so much to the point where my eyes had dried up so I couldn't cry anymore.

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
I'm guessing you're gonna see the TFIOS Movie. :D

I have a ton of fandoms. Most girls are like "All i need is one direction in my fandom"

lolno.

1. Divergent.
2. Pokemon.
3. whatever fandom holds Troye Sivan fans
4. ANY YOUTUBERS ^

lol I'm probably missing a lot xD

The_Baker_Boy

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Everywhere... and nowhere
As I believe @_ZOMBIE_PIGMAN said, "I fanboy over all the fandoms!" When I went to see Divergent, I fangirled it. The Fault in Our Stars and The Maze Runner are my current obsessions. Also, random side note, but mud's a dude?!? :p

mudsplash325

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
Down South
I'm gonna see that movie, and I'm gonna die seeing it. That'll just be a feels overload.
I don't do Pokemon as much, but I enjoy the concept and games.Divergent was amazing. I was the only boy in the theatre and I was freaking out with the direct quotes and such. I hated the Maze Runner Books, and I never saw the movie.
Oh, and I get that figuring out my gender over the internet is hard, but I assure you, I'm a male.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
*flops into the "any anime with a good story and premise" pile*

Angeleem

Tay is bae 。◕ ‿ ◕。
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Under Jag's bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http
Oh my GLOB TFIOS MADE ME CRY ON THE COUCH FOR THE WHOLE DAY AFTER I WAS DONE READING IT I WAS SO DEPRESSED.....ya I love anything with a good story line, LIke FMA Brotherhood or Doctor Who...Sherlock.....Supernatural...SNK....>_>....Mud's Life...<_<

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
Divergent
Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Legend (<3)
Pokemon
Harry Potter again becuase it's freaking Harry Potter.
(I want to read the fault in our stars, probably next)

Anime:

Soul Eater
FMA: Brotherhood
Attack on Titan

mudsplash325

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
Down South
It's good to see someone who also appreciates Legend (Marie Lu). I read it for a book competition club. Great book.
As for animes, I love Black Butler, Soul Eater, and FullMetal Alchemist. I sparingly watch Attack on Titans and Death Note.
However, I never got into Harry Potter, and probably never will.

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
@mudsplash325 Haha. I went to see Divergent with 2 friends, one of which hadn't read the book. The other friend and I kept giggling and fangirling and looking at each other while the one who hadn't read the book constantly yelled "SHUT UP" at us xD

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
I forgot to add Adventure Time :p @mudsplash325 Have you read the whole series?? Marie Lu is very talented, and the way she finished series, god, so perfect. She has a way of playing at your feelings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)