Did you enjoy my Modpack?

• Total voters

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
I have a custom modpack which i am basing around Survival, making it interesting, making it hard and giving it a bunch of awesome content!

I only add mods i have the permissions for so im 100% legit and legal in owning this Public Pack.

I will be attempting to tweek the minecraft configs like the eating and the health regeneration, things like that to make it alot harder :p

This is the link to the Technic Page where you can view the Description, Changelog, Permissions and Licencing and the Discussion section.

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/extremesurvival.270816

Hope you guys enjoy the pack, reply to this thread what you throught of the pack, and if theres any mod you want added, Please let me know, i plan on giving the pack mods that i want, but also i want the majority of the mods going into the pack to be what the community wants.

If it at all possible if you liked the pack, rate it and give it a +1, it really helps me out and helps me strive at making the pack awesome.

I do need help creating a Logo and a Background so if anyone wants to create one, that would be awesome.

But yeah, enjoy the pack, let me know what you think and also, let me know what you want in the pack and i will add it in the next update :D

THGlikeaboss

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
ar's magica! its a great mod to add, similar to thaumcraft but adds magic, and bosses :D

SpindlyBaton98

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
THGlikeaboss said:
ar's magica! its a great mod to add, similar to thaumcraft but adds magic, and bosses :D
I'll have to see about that and if i can get the permissions to put the mod into the pack. Otherwise, Ar's Magica is a awesome mod and i would love to add it. Just need to get permissions :p

THGlikeaboss

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
also infernals, or special mobs you know to make it more difficult :p

THGlikeaboss

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
thags2000 said:
THGlikeaboss said:
Those are fun on Nano, but in SSP, that's quite f*cking annoying.
the mod pack is called extreme survival for a reason ^_^

SpindlyBaton98

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
THGlikeaboss said:
thags2000 said:
THGlikeaboss said:
Those are fun on Nano, but in SSP, that's quite f*cking annoying.
the mod pack is called extreme survival for a reason ^_^
Glad to see that my modpack is being referenced in that way :p

THGlikeaboss

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
once you get it more set up, and get the final product, i might start a series on it :p maybe me and you could do a co series together :D

SpindlyBaton98

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
THGlikeaboss said:
once you get it more set up, and get the final product, i might start a series on it :p maybe me and you could do a co series together :D
I doubt the modpack will get to its final product in a hurry, It will increasingly get bigger until it hits the goal i set for it, and that is 100 mods. With the help of the community suggesting mods, that will make my job easier, considering if you can even call this a job xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)