Extreme Lag

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
On chocoblock, I can barely move, I lag SO bad. This doesn't happen on Craftblock, or  when I'm mining on Chocoblock. At my house in The_Derps base, I hear a lot of chickens and I think thats the cause. How do I get rid of this lag?

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Murder the chickens? :p If it's frame lag, try changing your Brightness to Bright, Smooth Lighting to Off, Particles to Minimal, and lower your Render distance to 4, usually helps a bit.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I don't experience any lag except bad internet connection lag >.>

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
whiteNnerdy23 said:
Murder the chickens?  :p If it's frame lag, try changing your Brightness to Bright, Smooth Lighting to Off,  Particles to Minimal, and lower your Render distance to 4, usually helps a bit.
xP We're trying to find the chickens, we just don't know where they're coming from. xD

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I know where they are and I killed some. I honestly don't think they're from the chickens. It's honestly probably your internet or computer. Nobody else has complained about them.

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
Narbula said:
I know where they are and I killed some. I honestly don't think they're from the chickens. It's honestly probably your internet or computer. Nobody else has complained about them.
I've had lag, but it's minimal and doesn't bother me. I'm sure it's my computer, plus the fact I've lagged a tiny bit in MoonsRavine before, as it's underground. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)