Status
Not open for further replies.

Exp3rtGamer

Crafter
Jan 1, 2014
United States
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player Name: Exp3rtGamer[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Current Rank: Trusted[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How long have you been on CraftBlock?: bout 8 months [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should we trust you with Ambassador?:I think you should trust me with this rank cause I love helping people out and I’m pretty responsible. I think it would be awesome if I get this rank so I can help out even more people on the server. I would not abuse /kick, I wouldn't backseat moderate, and would never, ever, abuse my powers. I’v been on craftblock a while now and know how to do things, I’v never been banned and hope I never will. I’v met a lot  of amazing people that have helped me when I first started on this amazing server, and I try to do the same to others. This is the first minecraft server I got on and is the best server I’v seen so far. The people always greet you and try to help you. I hate griefers and think the /co I command will help people get to the bottom of who griefed them. I will follow the rules as best I can and help people when needed to.

Other Information: i joined with epicgamersdog and me and him have brought some of our irl friends to the server. i love this server and always will. I hope you liked my ambassador app[/font]
 and if you vouch give a reason please, don’t just say “I vouch” and if not also say why not. Thanks!

Edit: Just deleted the random /font and color things. :D ~Holy

epicgamersdog

Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
The Underworld
RE: My Ambassador App

I absolutely vouch! Exp3rt is a great person. And, as I've said before, we know each other in real life. He would be a great person to get this rank, and he deserves it most. Good luck bro, I know you can get this. :sleepy:

brewbeat

Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
RE: My Ambassador App

I vouch for a great player who helps people and would make a great GREAT Ambassador. he loves to help people and is on a lot. Good luck! :)

pokemond07

Crafter
Apr 18, 2014
+rep (vouch thingy).
super cool and nice. Amazing building partner :p

DancingKails

Just a Dancing Girl that is Dancerous.
Crafter
Mar 15, 2014
Your Imagination :)
I vouch:) He is an amazing person and willing to help ANYONE if they will accept the help. He is encouraging and DEFINTALY deserves this rank:) I VOUCH!

hungries234

Crafter
Jan 31, 2014
oklahoma,United states
I vouch; expert is an amazing person and he always likes to help in anyway he can no matter what it takes he even has been helping me and i support him 100%.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I vouch, Exp3ert has been around a while and I think can most certainly be trusted with representing our server as Ambassador :)

Shadow_Miner_6

Crafter
May 12, 2014
I vouch for exp3rtgamer because he is a great nice guy who is open to help anybody on the server so if he was an ambassador he could help people faster. :)

P.s.
at our school Exp3rt is the best and helps everyone with their homework.

Exp3rtGamer

Crafter
Jan 1, 2014
United States
thanks holy! those things were getting annoying :D just got on and had 7 alerts and i was like "WHAT!" but it was just you changing the app XD

Violetlily

Viohazard
Crafter
Mar 29, 2014
i vouch exp3rt is a really nice player and likes to help. gl

:)

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
I think we have enough Ambassadors on the server, at least for the moment.
If we get a retirement from one of the ambassadors, I may consider vouching.

Ileel

Don't be afraid, I'm not that mean
CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
Two things, one please don't bump it up yourself, and another thing... My vouch would be pending in this situation, not only do we have enough ambassadors atm, but I just don't see you as the ambassador type... Prove to me you are, get on more... offer to help people, not only if they request it. I'm on a lot and I do in fact see you on, I just don't see you being very sociable and helping a lot beyond request. If you can prove me wrong, I will vouch... but understand that ambassador comes with big jobs and opportunities and responsabilities...just hoping you are willing to take them, from what I've seen, its the equivalent to a moderator, and saying that just shows that you should work harder for it!

epicgamersdog

Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
The Underworld
crackers1097 said:
Ummm what the heck? In what way is having a lot of Ambassadors on the server drastically changing it in a bad way? 

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
epicgamersdog said:
crackers1097 said:
Ummm what the heck? In what way is having a lot of Ambassadors on the server drastically changing it in a bad way? 
There are quite a few problems that would arise with the saturation of any high rank. Ambassador, as such, is part of that bracket.
First, and most importantly, Ambassador would lose its credibility as a restrictive rank. If every person on this server was a Moderator, it would not be an important rank.
Have we had Ambassadors who have lost their permissions due to misuse of commands or permissions? Yes.
Ambassadors represent our community to new players. That is probably their biggest purpose. Do we need thee, maybe four players at once to do this job? Not really, one is just fine.
Does ExpertGamer have a schedule that has no current staff members or Ambassadors? No, we have plenty on the US time span.
I have my reasons not to Vouch, at least not until an opening appears in the 3-10PM EST time span.

Hosswsb

Crafter
Jun 10, 2014
I vouch for him he is awesome builder extremely helpful and been on the server for a long time. He has gotten me to love the server and have about 3 other friends that have joined becuz of me but it started with exp3rtGamer. He deffinently deserves ambassador rank!

BlockyAva153

Crafter
Mar 18, 2014
Moodle Kingdom
I vouch! EXpert is an awesome person to have on craftblock, and I think he will do well as an ambassdaor! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)