Erin0001

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]User(s) Banned: Erin0001[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Victim(s): caiden1000[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Temporary or Permanent: Permanent[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Incident: Claimed to be "Trolled", griefs[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Witnesses: _SunDust_, caiden1000[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Previous Actions: Blamed Ishrk for trolling, warned him not to make false claims[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Screenshots: http://imgur.com/dHIr2H3,YYfXOS8,ewJUGq8[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Other Notes: Basic fail troll/griefer. Rollback was global, nothing he has done has effect as a precaution, only registered for 4 hours[/font]

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
The child asked me to troll it. I changed some grass to glowstone for a few seconds before changing it back. Then I left.

Kinda immature, but I need to stay in contact with the child inside me.

I'm sorry if I caused any form of confusion or annoyance.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Sure Caiden and Erin not playing together? I know they both new. Both might be working on a home. I see the problem about ish trolling him. I knew it wouldn't of been a permanent thing as ish trolls me too but always removes what he did. So his calls of someone trolling was correct, as ish admitted above.
You might want to investigate the building area those concerned, to check if it was deliberate grief or he's building with another player. I see foods name there so it might be in her town, and she might be able to tell you something about that building. I did check the console to see if he was trolled in private massages but it was cleared as we got back after the restart. But when he said ish, I thought , aww yeah probably, but ish trolling is harmless maybe not trolling just mischief but not intended to cause a great problem.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
I had no clue of this. I suppose some simple block changes aren't the end of the world, and by no means an excuse to grief.
And as for the grief, it was not building, his hut was in a separate location and Erin removed the entire wall of the house.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Sun, as I said, Erin literally begged me to "troll" her/him.

But since he/she was pretty new to the server I decided to restrict all sorts of tricks.

I changed some grass under him/her and then changed it back. Period.

Erin even said "thanks for the glowstone" to which i replied "you're welcome".

And "not intended to cause a big problem" is a huge undetstatement. By no means can my deeds be seen as an excuse for any kind of rule breaking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)