Not open for further replies.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]User(s) Banned: EH6[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Victim(s): Chat, but mostly aimed toward me[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Temporary or Permanent: Permanent[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Incident: Swore at me and generally being disrespectful. Jailed him up until he said he learned his lesson. I let him go and then he proceeded to say "f**k you narbula" right when he got out.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Witnesses: Chat. R3al1ty and FlyingRat102[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Previous Actions: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-2779.html?highlight=eh6[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Screenshots: 
[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Other Notes: Perma banned for his previous actions mixed with this one. Obviously he didn't learn his lesson.[/font]

EH6

Crafter
May 11, 2014
Hello Craftblock , I am truly sorry for the language that my account sent into your chats. I had left
My computer out and my cousin got to it and disturbed your server. I am truly sorry and hope you read this and unban me please. Thank you and sincierest apologies,
EH6

EH6

Crafter
May 11, 2014
I know I said my cousin did it but that was just because I didn't think you would accept my real reason. I was just mad and irresponsible. So please forgive
And unban me please please please.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
EH6, this is not a ban appeal thread. Thread closed for you to stop asking to be unbanned here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)