dudeman87's Ambassador App

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudeman87

Crafter
Jan 25, 2014
Player Name: dudeman87
Current Rank: [Trusted]
How long have you been on CraftBlock?: I've been on CraftBlock almost a year now. CraftBlock was the first server I joined when I got my account to Minecraft.
Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: CraftBlock should trust me to Ambassador because I know the responsibilities that come along with this rank. In addition, I have sworn to myself not to abuse these powers, but to Craftblock a happier place. Second, I know about the command /fly and I am willing to use this command to help other players build or just create interesting and intricate builds.

Other Information: Well, I own a 3DS and a copy of Pokémon Y, so just let me know and I can trade with you. At the moment I'm giving away Totodiles to anyone who wants them. Otherwise, I have plenty other Pokémon to trade. :pokeball

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
dude, its been months since i last saw you, youve been inactive lately, really inactive,im sorry but no vouch :I

Prudence

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
What Kind of Question Is This?
First off I shall go ahead and say, Pokemon has nothing to do with Ambass or anything CB related. For the "Other Info" section It would be better to fill that spot out with stuff concerning Craftblock, friends, experience, etc.

Also, I personally agree with Zombie.

Also... a Ambassador application requires a whole LOT more information then what you supplied it with.

dudeman87

Crafter
Jan 25, 2014
Alright. I guess I'm not ready for ambass...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)