Dragon PVP Arena

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I decided to use the last two days of my holiday constructively. Behold, the Dragon PVP Arena! It can be accessed by a warp sign at spawn (do /spawn, walk to your left and look for [warp] DragonPVP).

Feel free to suggest things I should add; fun features, tunnels, traps etc.

If you would like your head on a stick, let me know and I'll add it on. :p

Screenshots! Dark and gloomy, explore it yourself to see it better.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
@R3ali1ty @MonochromePony Hitting "like" doesn't equate to posting. If you like it, might be nice to say something. Avox was kinda upset that nobody besides Jag posted. Also, @R3ali1ty your username is a bitch to type. There's an I and a 1? Is that on purpose? Because that's like typing realiity. lol

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Looks really pretty. I could not do anything to match this... what gave you the idea?

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
Ar7ific1al said:
@R3ali1ty @MonochromePony Hitting "like" doesn't equate to posting. If you like it, might be nice to say something. Avox was kinda upset that nobody besides Jag posted. Also, @R3ali1ty your username is a b*tch to type. There's an I and a 1? Is that on purpose? Because that's like typing realiity. lol
Avox showed me the build when I was online, and told her lots of nice things about it! Also, I really don't know why there's an I and a 1 in my name. I just realized that it was included after I finished creating the account username.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
R3ali1ty said:
Avox showed me the build when I was online, and told her lots of nice things about it! Also, I really don't know why there's an I and a 1 in my name. I just realized that it was included after I finished creating the account username.
LOL Good job... :p Should always double-check your spelling! I've been using this name for years (7? 8? Something like that) so I have no trouble. But at first it wasn't as easy to remember. Had to check my spelling. lol

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
Ar7ific1al said:
R3ali1ty said:
LOL Good job... :p Should always double-check your spelling! I've been using this name for years (7? 8? Something like that) so I have no trouble. But at first it wasn't as easy to remember. Had to check my spelling. lol

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
@Ar7ific1al , when I liked this I was probably on the forums during school and trying to not get caught on the forums, either that or I couldn't think of something to say at the time >.>

It looks really cool! The block choice is really pretty and i cant wait to murder people (or be murdered) in it!

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
Top Poster Of Month
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Love it. Can you post a better screenshot? I'd like to use it for our new site, but I wish the screenshot could be a little bit more clearer.

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
Saw it in game, looks really good, I really loved it. especialy the 2 dragon heads, really amazing job.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Great arena Avox , well done :).
 I wonder if maybe when you warp there from a neutral area and the split and have entrances going into the arena from two opposite ends?

Like if you were having 2 teams play, one would enter from one end the other team the other end.

Also when pvp in teams good if the team belonged to the same /party then you can't kill your other team mates.

Anyways just an idea.

pugsharts

Pug Senpai
Crafter
Jan 11, 2014
California
I fought in it a while ago I was like who built this? It's so good!:D Lol anyway great work on the build.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Looks nice, would probably look better in person of course. A neat trap to add is a small ledge that looks like an ideal place to camp, on the ledge is a tripwire that connects to nearby TNT, make like 3 of them to eliminate camping by striking fear into them :p

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
@kawohi

As requested, thanks to Ar7ific1al

http://imgur.com/a/ySxiL

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
Top Poster Of Month
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Avoxsas said:
@kawohi

As requested, thanks to Ar7ific1al

http://imgur.com/a/ySxiL
Thanks! Added a few to the site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Minecraft Server List