Draggaco & PotatoChopz

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]User(s) Banned: Draggaco & PotatoChopz[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Victim(s): Server[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Temporary or Permanent: Temp, 3 days[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Infraction: Entering the Newb shop and setting home[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Witnesses: Flyingrat102[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Previous Actions:[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Screenshots:[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Other Notes: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-1398.html[/font]

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
i also saw them we all (gen, rat, hannah, white, and a few others) thought they were trolling, but then we tpad to them and they werent, so yeah, just a couple more witnesses :3

Draggaco

Crafter
Feb 16, 2014
WHY DO ASK?
i didn't set home and potato was the one who should have been punished
he tricked me into tping to him hesaid "tp to me for a shop with lowprices." ididn't know i wasn't suposed to be n there until rat told me to get out. i left but potato argued with him. i was in my town and left the game i came back and it said i was tempbanned. i said soryto rat in game and let me go with a waring why am i tempbaned? 

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
Draggaco said:
i didn't set home and potato was the one who should have been punished
he tricked me into tping to him he said "tp to me for a shop with lowprices." i didn't know i wasn't supposed to be n there until rat told me to get out. i left but potato argued with him. i was in my town and left the game i came back and it said i was tempbanned. i said sorry to rat in game and let me go with a warning why am i tempbaned? 
You can just wait it out, it's only a few days. You'll be okay. Next time, if you ever happen to be tp'd to the noobie shop or see someone who is, get out or tell the person to get out immediately. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)