Double Me!

The_Baker_Boy

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Everywhere... and nowhere
I logged of the server earlier today to fix lag, and when I logged back on I was still there. I didn't get a screenie of 'me' due to lack of time but I do have a screenie of 'me' leaving.  I don't know if this is a problem, so I thought I'd let you guys know.[img=628x345]http://i.imgur.com/m0IjyRS.png[/img]

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Interesting, do you know if anyone else is using your account? If so, that may be the problem. Otherwise, the server may have lagged to the point that it didn't register you left, resulting in your doppelganger. That's all I got. Ar7 or Jag could help you better.:)

The_Baker_Boy

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Everywhere... and nowhere
whiteNnerdy23 said:
Interesting, do you know if anyone else is using your account? If so, that may be the problem. Otherwise, the server may have lagged to the point that it didn't register you left, resulting in your doppelganger. That's all I got. Ar7 or Jag could help you better.:)
No, my brother uses my account but he doesn't go on Chocoblock. Anyways, wouldn't one of us get kicked if we were both using it?

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Im pretty sure this is a 1.7 glitch

ghfjk99

Retired Staff
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I have seen this before, it could be your internet connection or the server lagging.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
kawohi said:
Im pretty sure this is a 1.7 glitch
This is a 1.7 glitch, yes. We can't do anything about it.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Haha This happened to me once. Over 2 years ago on BuildWorx. There was some kind of laggy frakin' glichy crap going on in the End. Where every time I logged out, there was a doppelganger of myself standing where I was when I logged out. So I took screenies and made this. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)