Dorfl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
Player: Dorfl
Their current rank: Builder (not even kidding)
Why they should become a Designer: The quality, quantity, and detail of the builds he makes are amazing for the time that he's done them in, especially for survival mode. I think he could do so much more with creative, and would make our server flippin gorgeous.
Screenshots of/links to their builds:
This is of his numerous and detailed houses, which took him about a week (pictures ripped from Weekly).
This is of his tower that he started "a couple days ago." #3builder5me :cannot:
I never write these. Holy tortilla manatee is this guy good. That is how urgently this needs to happen. :lonk:

1Zombi

Crafter
May 21, 2015
:potato::chipWow, you meet my requirements! VOUCH!!!!! :D

maddie

♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪
Crafter
Jan 31, 2015
the internet?
Vouch, because if i dont Chip will hunt me down
JUST KIDDING :D
Seems pretty awesome to be, would love to see more of his Builds!

Hollybeth

Bang and the dirt is gone !
Crafter
Apr 16, 2015
Asda cleaning aisle
I vouch his builds look lovely and intricately detailed and are amazing to have built in survival and i can hardly imagine what he could build with creative and look forward to seeing more of his builds as I think that he would be a fab designer.

iKraxus

richest guy on the server :P
Crafter
Jan 9, 2015
newcastle upon tyne
iv seen his builds at first hand and they are really impressive and also hes Scottish and im a geordie so yeah he has my vouch primarily because of his builds are awesome :D

good look man

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
This is indeed very impressive, I'd love to see more of this, and I think he could do much more with Creative. I vouch, good luck Dorfl! :D

ghfjk99

Retired Staff
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I vouch! These are impressive and very outstanding builds. Good luck!
Wait...wasn't there another guy was like this before? A builder with awesome building skills.

MissAngela

Crafter
Jun 14, 2014
VOUCH
These Builds are very good, I think Dorfl would be an excellent contribution to the designer team! Good luck!
Ang:)

C

cofstein

I really liked the pictures that chip took, but i wanted to see interior and the rest of dorfl's builds in-game before i made my vouch. So i hopped on and when i got over there I was extremely satisfied to see the lvl of detail and creativity that dorfl was putting into each of the buildings. Personally I would like to see a couple different styles, but they definitely show promise and especially since this was all done in survival. I give my Vouch 100%.

Dorfl

Crafter
Jun 19, 2015
What an awesome response to this suggestion :) I'm so flattered! thanks everyone and thanks chip for suggesting me!
Unfortunately I will have to refuse this rank... I don't like playing in creative and I prefer to build alone rather than in group projects. I'm not even using fly, trying to build proper survival. so designer wouldn't be the right rank for me.
Again, thanks for the support, what an awesome community :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)