Status
Not open for further replies.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
So, the other day I tried to do &k and colored text and I couldn't. Is this because I'm a mod? Could I have the colored text and stuff back please if possible? c: I donated Diamond before I got mod.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
This is just my personal opinion, but it looks better if staff and semi-staff refrains from such things. So I don't really see it as a problem, but I can understand that you miss the option.

The owners has to decide upon whether to let all mods have coloration or to keep it nice and tidy. Setting separate permissions for everyone wouldn't feel right.

Ambassador shouldn't really have colored chat since it is a donor perk, and not all ambassadors are donors.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I remember seeing art telling a player not to use the yellow colour text as it was for staff use. That said, I've accepted that if we are going to be a moderator on main, as its already set to yellow, then that's what we accept.

It is because you're a mod. Super mods on the otherhand can use colour chat. Unless its changed lately. I don't have a need for colour chat and don't use it.

Also from what I've observed, many players are willing to give up their donator rank abilities to be an ambassador or mod. For example ambassadors don't have the creative abilities they may have had when they were diamond rank. But they knew their donation would be acknowledged with a star on the left outside their bracket rank. So they gave up their higher rank to represent the main server as an ambassador.

So in a way what you're asking is to have the abilities you had as diamond rank on top of what you can do now as a mod because you paid for it?

I suppose no harm in asking.

I wonder if all the other players who are in a simular position wanting to have the same too?

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
You can't have your cake and eat it too. :p

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
Eh.

I miss colors a little bit (I was the italics queen), but they're not really needed. The yellow is enough authority in itself.
And I think it'd be too complex to give just the donating mods their color chat abilities again, it's pretty tedious/choosy. What about all the other ones (which is probably only one or two, talk about exclusion XD)?
Colored chat was fun and all, but I like the yellow myself :p.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Okies, I was just wondering. c: Ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)