Donation Packs

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
cold is diamond rank.  He would just like to know what he can and cant do but doesnt find the ranks pages sufficient for the infor he seeks.

Is there a specific number of homes donators can set? If not and its unlimited can that be added to the page.

Also there is no specified number to the amount of warps a donator can make.  Can this be made know as well under their rank information.

These are some points coldeneofspades was making to me today.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Coldenofspades can make a forum account and post. You aren't his personal messenger. If I have to, I'll tell him myself to make a forum account.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
well no im not his personal messenger . If i knew the answer i would have answered him. In this case I obviously did not. I also wanted to know for myself and im sure the infor would benifit everyone. To some degree it might seem hes being picky but if we look at it positively hes brought up some valid things that to be added to the do to list. The ranks page might need to be tweeked. Which brings to mind the /kit starter for builder. I thought I read somewhere it was done away with?

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I understand that, but he should still take the time and effort to make a forum account and post on the forum. This is why we have the forum to begin with.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
yes ive been telling him that from the start. Little pesky thing. That im not here to do what he can do for himself. Guess he got the best of me. He wanted me to take a screen shot of what i can see under ranks. He says he cant see the commands it has for Diamond rank. I said maybe it has to do with your browser, then he goes on about stuff - over my head. So ive taken a clip of what commands the donaor ranks have just have to send it to him. zFor some reason he can only see how to buy a rank but no commands. I know you guys know what youre talking about and can help him more fully if he made a post on forums.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)