Dolphins Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphingirl2002

Crafter
Apr 24, 2014
Minecraft Username: dolphingirl2002
Server banned from: PokeBlock
Reason of ban: Griefing, X-raying, being rude?
Who banned you?: MonochromePony

Why should you be unbanned?: 
I can attest to the griefing and x-raying, but I honestly do not know when I was being rude. If someone can prove that to me then please post what I said either in text or with a screenshot. 

I griefed some stuff from Victory Road because I accidentally found that while exploring and thought the pillars looked cool and took some when I realized they could be broken. That happened within the first joined the server, and that was the only thing that I griefed. I don’t know why it mentions MonochromePony and few others as victims. 

The x-raying should be pretty self explanatory. I needed diamonds for a cloning machine after the first 27 gave me a ditto. And I stopped doing it after being caught for the second time. 

One last thing, I brought on laxer1323 and phillies2628 as members who both donated, donating an extra $16 due to a glitch in your system. 

Also, I don’t want to be told that I can’t appeal a 2 year ban, because in reality, it’s a  permanent ban.

Edit: I'm also sorry for cactusking, as I did not know he had built victory road

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
i did find a bit more than victory road, you took the pcs from my house twice and the redstone lamps the second time, i know it may seem like a pokemon center is greifable but when it has torches in it, a landscaped yard, two chests, and signs saying "monochromepony's house" on it its greifing. you did this twice, and that is part of why you are banned for greifing, victory road, it wasnt a natural structure, so its greifing, and about the being rude, i did have a few players (i dont like giving out names due to past experiences) tell me that you had been rude to him on several occasions right after i banned you and asked me to include that in the report, but as i told phillies, that's not the main reason for your ban.
edit: the reason cactusking is mentioned as a victim on your report is because he spent a very long time building victory road.

dolphingirl2002

Crafter
Apr 24, 2014
MonochromePony said:
...victory road, it wasnt a natural structure, so its grieving...
I realize that it was griefing, I admitted to it multiple times in my post. 

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
i was stating all the issues i had found with you other than the x-ray.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Ban appeals are not being judged upon by a vouch count.
If you have any additional information that might be of interest to those in power of granting your appeal I suggest you submit it here.

If you do not wish to try to apologize for your actions, your chances of ever being unbanned is probably very small. But you could try to bump this thread once a month until it becomes locked or until someone unban you.

dolphingirl2002

Crafter
Apr 24, 2014
I am sorry for any inconveniences I caused for griefeing cactusking’s Victory Island, and MonochromePony’s pokecenter residence. I also apologize to anyone I may have offended and/or been rude to in chat.

I feel over the 5 days I have been absent from the server, I have learned from my previous mistakes. If, for any reason, I break the rules again, feel free to drop the ban hammer again, and I won’t have any reason to appeal.

Thank You

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I can't do this right now but I think you deserve a second chance :) I hope what you are telling us is true and you won't do anything. If no one will do it in like 20 hours I will unban you for a second chance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)