Do you want to have kids one day? when? why?

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Arh yeah I have 4, and my husband has 5 so thats all total 9. But the others are adults and have families of thier own.   But what are your thoughts on the topic?

DancingKails

Just a Dancing Girl that is Dancerous.
Crafter
Mar 15, 2014
Your Imagination :)
Yeah, i do actually. I would want 5-7. I love kids and always have. Maybe more than that as well?

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
And don't go on those t.v. shows either Angeleem.

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
No. I don't particularly like children with me for longer than an hour at a time. I find them stressful. They don't listen. ;-;

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
These are complicated questions for me. One of my relatives child is absolutely TERRIBLE and I thought I'd never have kids. Then my ex-best friend had a baby and she completely changed my mind about having kids. I really think I want some now, maybe 1 or 2. My boyfriend wants 3, but after all, the kids aren't coming out of him, so. :p I'm still really indecisive about it. On one hand, I really want kids, but what I've seen from my relative's kid makes me want to kill every kid I see. so, I'm not sure yet. I guess I'll have to see what's in store for me in the future. c:

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
9 kids! Wow that's a handful. My fiance and I plan on having two. Seems like the perfect size, considering we have a cat and she wants to get a dog as well.

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Not really. What if my kid turned out to be a douche? Lol. I just don't feel like it. I can hardly look after a plant, let alone a child.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I want at least a boy to carry on the family name because I doubt any of my brothers would have any :p I do want to finish school first but hey, shit happens XD

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Well, I have no plans of having children, most people don't. Being as I've recently left a relationship, it's usually a few years before I muster the courage for another. I might think about it one day, but now is not that day

Bubblesbobjoe

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Everywhere
I don't want to have kids. Kids, especially babies and toddlers, are a lot of pain and trouble to take care of. Heck, I don't even desire getting married. But all my family members are like "Trust me, one day you'll find the girl you like and get married." I am only 14 though, so I have a long way to go before I even have to think about children though. But for now, I would prefer to live alone when I'm an adult. I'm very antisocial if you didn't notice :p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)