DMB500 Ban Appeal, I'm sorry it was my first few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMB500

Crafter
Aug 5, 2014
Minecraft Username: DMB500
Ban Report Link: 
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-5436.html
Server Banned From: CraftBlock
Reason of Ban: Griefeing
Who Banned You?: I don't know, I was offline. Maybe it was avoxsas?
Why should you be unbanned?: It was my first day that I griefed!!! I had not properly read the rules, I missed the very first rule. What I did was really bad, but everything I griefed was taken away from me by Amir. I had just started my town up and I think the server is awesome. I hope my ban isn't permanent, I just joined a few days ago and made friends and stuff!

Sun edited link to work

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I find it pretty hard to miss the first rule, and you should know immediately Griefing isn't allowed. If you Grief, you're a pretty big arse, destroying others work. 

Your town, Woodbury, you just made it to piss off EpicTacoz because it was the town he made and just deleted.

'Making friends' - I don't think saying that you're mature than everyone and be a out right smartarse is making friends.

You've only just been banned, wait a week and come back when you have learn't from your mistakes. No Vouch.

DMB500

Crafter
Aug 5, 2014
I've made other towns called Woodbury on other servers, and I saw one got deleted named woodbury, so I took the name, I don't even know who that guy is.. And I had some good conversations with players before drosebush and someone else had to harass me. I still did #wreck drosebush though. I'll see, in a week, I'll see.

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
First of all, I warned you and told you to read the rules. You can't blame everything on not reading the rules, because this is your own fault.

Sinisa

Crafter
Mar 17, 2014
Besides the grief you kept on asking the same question in the server.
Another player directed you to these forums for the answer and you scoffed at her.
I tried to answer your question and you replied with STFU.
So, no vouch brah.
Try a little harder.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
You say you missed the first rule, well you don't need it to figure out greifing isn't allowed. You see a message in the chat saying someone got banned for greifing, there is protection against greifs, you see a cry of "Mod! Help! I've been greifed!" every now and again. I say give it a week, then I will consider vouching for your unban. :)

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Your ban is permanent.

Was it avoxsas or not? Can you please find out and fix your post.

250 is a considerable number of blocks griefed. I feel sorry for the poor victim who came back to the server to find that. Thank goodness for the victim, a mod could roll it back.

Take a look at this. Then think about your appeal.
You are free to change/edit your reasons. I think you need to.
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-5337.html

If you make statements like "the server is awesome". Your actions should reflect that.
Instead your actions showed you ignored the servers rules in the newbie spawn. Not hard to miss as they are the very first buttons you see when you first join the server. So that statement is meaningless if you really cant be bothered reading what has been provided for you.

I suggest you rethink your actions, re do your appeal.

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
I was the victim and even though he did grief a considerable amount I am willing to give you another chance to join my town, but before you do so I will go through all the rules with, doesn't every1 deserve a second chance. and I do know what view you are coming from sun, and yes you should rethink about what you are going to do when you get back on and how you are going to improve on things, but I am willing to give you a second chance.

Violetlily

Viohazard
Crafter
Mar 29, 2014
Like Foodllama I believe you deserve another chance! But as soon as you get unbanned you have to read all the rules! I vouch.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
As I am known to keep my word, I will vouch for your unban, as both Violet and Food have said, everyone deserves a second chance. Just please remember one thing; greifing is not allowed! If it isn't yours and you do not have the player's permission to break it or add blocks to it, don't do so! Following this simple rule makes everyone happy. ;)

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I will unban you @DMB500

Please do not grief again. Make sure to reread the /rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)