Dingdog7's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingdog7

Crafter
Jun 10, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: Dingdog7[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Your Ban report link: There isn't one.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: Craftblock[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: Advertising [/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: I think one of the owners[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?:I am really sorry. I admit it, it was a dumb idea to advertise on this server or any server at all. I was just very excited to have my own server and I wanted some people to play. I'd really like to play craftblock with my sister again because we both love minecraft and she is on this server alot more now. I really regret my choices and I hope for a second chance. I've been banned for about two months now and i'd like to get into the community again. I will never do anything like this again. Please accept my appeal. Thank you for your time.[/font]

NeonVixen

Crafter
Dec 29, 2013
Earth
I vouch you, not because your my brother but because you were very respectful and I really want you back on Cb. I'd really like to build with you on here again.

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I can't see any ban report for you...

I will unban you. Welcome back. Please make sure to read the /rules again when you join. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)