Did you cry?

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Haha I didn't even want to cry. I did laugh though. So awesome! This guy does stuff like that a lot, too. I've seen some of his other videos like this. Great guy.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia

Lol, I didn't cry but, this guy was extremely nice. 

At first I had other thoughts, and thought he was just going to be a dick to the homeless guy. But, he gave him money for the future.

ankle_biter

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
A Cave in an undisclosed location
I tipped the dominos guy 10 bux today lmao, he had no change :D yep now i feel good for everything bad i did, if you steal or do anything that you will feel sinful about just tip the dominos guy its all gunna be fine.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Double tipped the pizza guy. Nice. It's standard to tip pizza delivery guys at least $5. FYI If your order is higher than $20, tip $5-15%. Standard. ;) At least! Delivery guys live off of their tips. Also, 15-25% is standard at a restaurant, and when drinking at a bar (Assuming you get $1 drafts or some kind of cheap $1-3 drink, tip 50-100% per drink. That's how I roll. :p Assuming the server is competent, that is. If not, they get standard tipping. Haha

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
@Valk - I thought they would live of their pay, from the actual job :p

Lol, anyway, I live in a remote town with very little takeaway stores. We don't have McDonalds, Burger King, KFC or Taco Bell. Closest thing we have is a chinese place and a family owned pizza shop, or we have IGA were I use to work (Worst chicken in History)

And, all these stores don't do home delivery. You actually have to get off your arse and go, and get the food yourself.. lol

Only time I tipped a guy was when he hit my car, and he got a massive dent and a lot of scratches on his car. My car's a beast, took it like nothing, not a single scratch on my car, haha! :)

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
No. Pizza delivery guys get the absolute bare-butt minimum wage. They rely on their tips. Same with Waiters, Waitresses, and other service providers of the sort. Any time you go somewhere where someone is providing you a service, like delivery, waiting, or bringing something to you, you need to tip. Or get spit in your food the next time. Haha People do that. It's gross and wrong, but they do it. I've also heard and seen people do worse. :/ I won't say what, but it's bad. Never frak with people who make your food or bring it to you. If you have to go and pick it up yourself, but they make it, tip them in their tip jar a few bucks if you want. But insider people make more than delivery people. Because delivery people live off of their tips. ;) I know from personal experience. On all accounts mentioned above.

D

DemonicKitty123

Omg i literally cried, imma do this when im older. :) thanks for sharing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)