Diamonds and W.E.

You think diamonds can be helped by arch and royals

• Total voters

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
I think we should let royals or architects be allowed to help diamonds with there word edit. i mean, its not like we are cheating with the person world edit, cis we have creative anyway. What do you think

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
If you want world edit donate. Its that simple and if you cant oh well :-/ If this happens why not let diamonds spawn things for gold?

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
The problem is that there will begging, spamming in chat, players annoying royal, etc. Just for that reason, it's a rule.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
Omega_Shenron said:
Why not let diamonds have WE if you allow this??? It's stupid. If you applied for royal, zp, I'm pretty sure you'd get it, too.
Because some diamonds can afford to pay for royal
I would have to wait 6 moths so i can get world edit.

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Zombie_Pigman said:
Omega_Shenron said:
Why not let diamonds have WE if you allow this??? It's stupid. If you applied for royal, zp, I'm pretty sure you'd get it, too.
Because some diamonds can afford to pay for royal
I would have to wait 6 moths so i can get world edit.
If you cant afford it you cant get it. We git it cause we bought it. If you cant well its just too bad. Sadly thats how life works :-/

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
Matx490 said:
If you want world edit donate. Its that simple and if you cant oh well :-/ If this happens why not let diamonds spawn things for gold?
You don't seem to see the difference, giving gold spawned items would be giving the person unfair stuff they didn't work for. but asking someone to help remove land, or fill something is just like asking another diamonds to help u fill or remove land

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
You didnt work for diamond either. You just paid. We got royal like you got diamond. Its practically the same thing in retrospect

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
If we would let Diamond ranks have World Edit, it would completely defeat the purpose of the Royal rank. The main thing the Royal rank gets is World Edit, so if Diamonds were to be granted this, it would really only add the addition of a custom prefix to your rank. Players with World Edit have it because we trust them. Any person can donate for Diamond, and that would lead to destruction eventually because, since anyone can donate for it, it will be abused. Royal is for trusted players, which is why we only give World Edit to trusted players.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
You misunderstood Jag, he wants royals and architects to be able to help diamonds with WE. Not actually having the permissions themselves.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I actually think it could work to a degree. But we probably have it pretty optimal as it is since, as I understands it, Royals can use WE in projects where they cooperate with diamond donors.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Matx490 said:
JagSwag2014 said:
If we would let Diamond ranks have World Edit, it would completely defeat the purpose of the Royal rank.
Im not too sure ish... And he voted no also XD
If you can't see the multiple ways of interpretation for that post I can not help you I'm afraid.

Fugaz11

Crafter
Dec 31, 2013
I don't remember
As Mat said 
"If you want world edit donate. Its that simple and if you cant oh well 
"

What if people who had it lost it for example me...

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Well, in actuality, it takes more than just to donate for World Edit. You still have to be a trusted member of CraftBlock and apply for the rank. :p

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
Well, I don't want to have w.e. At the moment (maybe latter for projects) I just need some help removing at least once a months, that's why I don't want to donate you see

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)