Not open for further replies.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Player Name: DiamondHunter153

Current Rank: Trusted

How long have you been on CraftBlock?: Over four months Just going on six :p

Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: Ok so I'm gonna start this party with that question everyone was thinking: Haven't you been banned? And I'm gonna continue this party with the answer you all have been waiting for. Yes. I have been banned, twice actually (though the second time it was actually a misunderstanding) and then I am going to end this part of the party with a simple statement: I am glad I was banned. Seriously, I mean I hate that I broke the rules, but if anything that experience has made me more aware of the rules on the server and has allowed me to help enforce them, and follow them. I feel that lots of people are like, "I should get this rank because I have never been banned" But I really feel that if someone has broken the rules before, and had to face the music, they might make an even better rule enforcer (if they had learned their lesson of course)

Ok so I don't know why I went on so long about that, but I feel that is a pretty important topic, as ambassadors are key rule enforcers, and should be farmiliar with the rules they are enforcing.

Back on topic!

But ambassadors are not just rule enforcers, they actually are also supposed to be model citizens, role models if you will. Which is also a reason why ambassadors have to know the rules, so they can really follow them. They shouldn't be the ones asking for items, they should be the ones giving them away. They need to show great character, and that is something I myself try to display as much as possible. I hate to toot my own horn, so I won't. I try my best to be a model player, and I hope that you guys think I do a good job.

Anyway I feel that I would make a great mod-slave (hehe @monochromepony) because I am pretty active, and like to help out. In fact, when I first became citizen I was so excited, and motivated, that I ended up giving away half of my diamonds! xD

Other Info: I have a newfound interest for helping people that started just a few days before becoming trusted. Whenever I am on I often ask, "Does anyone need help?" or "Anyone need anything?" and have recently developed the habit of teleporting to blocklings and checking there house for them, of course afterwards I have to contact a moderator or ambassador to rank them up. It would be a lot simpler if I was able to rank them up myself. I am really devoted to helping out, and the ambassador rank is a great way for me to do that! I feel that I cold be a great help to the community, and assist moderators by helping newer players understand pstones, crafting recipes, mcmmo, towny, and other aspects of CraftBlock, I hope you will consider me for being ambassador.

I also really appreciate feedback! If you read this, could you please post something, positive, negative, mixed, I want to know how I could improve! What am I doing right? What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance! :p

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
RE: Amby hehe

(For the record I'm not the one who came up with mod slave it was like narb or arcty or someone)
I vouch! Diamond is a great player and when I don't realize a blockling has a house she's quick to alert me, and I think that that's very important for an ambassador to be able to do. Diamond's an overall great and active player and I think she would be a great addition to the ambassador team. Good luck Diamond! :D

BlockyAva153

Crafter
Mar 18, 2014
Moodle Kingdom

I vouch! i always see diamond trying to help people, and she does her best at it! She deserves this rank, and I cant wait to see her as an abassador (hopefuly)! Good luck!

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast

I vouch. Diamond is very mature and would handle situations very well. She's always been great company and I'd be delighted to see her as Ambassador. Good Luck! :nyan

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean

I vouch! Diamond is definitely mature enough to take on this responsibity. I think she would be a great ambassador!

Exp3rtGamer

Crafter
Jan 1, 2014
United States

she would make a great ambassador! you are so kind, helpful, active, and just a awesome player :) i vouch! good luck!

T

Tazboi

Diamond's been a very trustworthy and helpful player on multiple occasions from what I've seen. I would just say to not post "Thank you's" for vouches on the thread. Otherwise, I vouch.

Feb 21, 2014
Britain

I vouch! A great player, and a great friend! Diamond will be a brriiiliant Ambassador :3

_MoonDust_

Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
New Zealand

I'm glad you learnt your lesson, vouch! i have seen him on when I am watching _SunDust_ 's screen hehe.

AudreyP33

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014

Diamond is an amazing player! She is super kind, and definitely makes me feel as though I can trust her. She is a great role model, and I wholeheartedly vouch for her to be ambassador!

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
RE: DiamondHunter153's Ambassador Application

Bump! And for good reason ;).

Your point made on your ban was very mature of you to add, and I have noticed you helping out a lot when you're on. You've been with the server for a while, and you've shown yourself to be a great representative of our community. Without further ado, I present to you my vouch!

Good luck (prolly won't need it doe) :D.

AudreyP33

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014

Personally, I feel my vouch had few details and didn't really grasp what I was going to say, so here's goes nothing xD

When Diamond is online you can almost tell, her presence just strikes you. She allways is asking if people need help, and whenever anyone asks for something she's always first to deliver. She's fun to be around, and definitely displays ambassador-like qualities, in my opinion she's being an ambassador without the rank.

On the forums Diamond is active, and replies to threads in a dignified manner. She's someone people can relate too, yet she also can surprise people (in a good way)

But most importantly, wherever she is (forums, craftblock, chocoblock) she consistently stays calm, cool, and collected, she never makes rash decisions in the spur of the moment, hardly ever looses her temper, and can always be counted on.

These are the reasons why I agree that DiamondHunter153 would make an outstanding ambassador.

Kaylawilcoxen14

Crafter
Jun 2, 2014

Oh, Diamond you have my vouch whole-heartedly and completely no second thoughts about it. I do believe you learned from you're mistakes when you were banned (Before my time on CraftBlock) Because I've not seen one bad, immature, or disrespectful come from you. You're always there when someone needs help, or guidance. There for you have my vouch 100%. Good luck you my friend! :p

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast

I think more people should see this, so I will explain my reasoning.

Diamond is quick in various situations. She can quickly react to a problem and help contribute to stopping it. She's a very amazing person and know when to be stern and when to be silly. I definitely think she could be trusted with Ambassador abilities and would be one of the greatest ambassadors I've seen. :D

ButterBeetle922

Crafter
Jun 8, 2014
usa

I vouch! Diamond is a great friend of mine and I know that she is a great person on and off craftblock. she is very helpful and will defiantly handle the responsibility of being ambass wisely and I know that she will do great things with this rank! good luck Diamond!

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014

That... Was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. :')

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Omega_Shenron said:
Deleted a lot of excess content.
He, thanks. :blush:

Edit: But umm @omega_shenron you deleted @whitennerdy23 's vouch? Is there any particular reason for doing such?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)