Diamond Money

thewicor

Crafter
Feb 28, 2014
Hello, i donated for diamond quite some time ago. When the map reset i lost all of my money from my rank. If i could please have that back that would be amazing! Also could i please have my prefix reset. It went back to CBDoner for some reason. "Golden-blocks" (not the ") i would like it to be please! :) Thank you very much for your help!

-Joshua 
TheWicor

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
With the changes to the Minecraft EULA, and the changes we've been forced to work on for our supporter packages, I'm not sure if we can still give you that... @kawohi @Avoxsas ??

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
thewicor said:
Hello, i donated for diamond quite some time ago. When the map reset i lost all of my money from my rank. If i could please have that back that would be amazing! Also could i please have my prefix reset. It went back to CBDoner for some reason. "Golden-blocks" (not the ") i would like it to be please! :) Thank you very much for your help!

-Joshua 
TheWicor
I apologize, but you've purchased the money back on the old map, which was June 2013. That was for the old world. Our economy changed and if we gave you it back, we'd have to give it back to our other 30+ other supporters. 

thewicor

Crafter
Feb 28, 2014
kawohi said:
thewicor said:

-Joshua 
TheWicor
I apologize, but you've purchased the money back on the old map, which was June 2013. That was for the old world. Our economy changed and if we gave you it back, we'd have to give it back to our other 30+ other supporters
Ok ok, no problem. I completely understand! Back to voting :p

-Joshua
TheWicor

Ps. Is the prefix fixed? I cannot come on until the morning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)