Diamond Application - Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Hello Everyone :D

Today I would like to apply for Diamond, I ask kawohi if I could apply, she said Sure. So here it is..

Name: SamDaManNz100
Why do you want to be Diamond: To be honest, I don't really enjoy much Survival. But I like to play Survival now and then.

I would like to apply for Diamond, because I love playing in Creative Mode and building structures without me having to collect the items. And, I would like to be able to play without dying when building or just running around.

I was once a Diamond, then became a Royal, but I stuffed up myself. By committing a lot of mistakes and things I shouldn't of done. I have been given a fresh start on Craftblock, and have started from Blocking, ranking myself up. I have learn't and have become a more respectful person.

After maybe receiving Diamond back, I would like to reapply for Royal in the soon future. 

Prefix: [Aussie] <--- #SW3G

Thank you for reading and hopefully Vouching!

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
RE: Getting Diamond Back..

Sam owned up to all of his mistakes and realises that what he did was wrong. Hes ready to retake the responcibility and not go power hungry with Diamond. I Vouch!

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada

His second chance has come a long way. He has proven to be very responsible and is ready for Royal in my opinion :):) I vouch!

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???

while sam has been given more than a second chance, think he should have diamond back, because, as tom said he has actually changed it seems, i really do think he should get it back, and if he doesn't get diamond back at least give him gold ^^

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia

Thanks guys!! Really appreciate it!! :)

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I got a email.. Saying 'His second chance has come a long way. He has proven to be very responsible and is ready for Royal i... (Visit Thread for more)' from @whiteNnerdy23

Was this Deleted? lol

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
SamDaManNz100 said:
I got a email.. Saying 'His second chance has come a long way. He has proven to be very responsible and is ready for Royal i... (Visit Thread for more)' from @whiteNnerdy23

Was this Deleted? lol
If you're referring to his post, no. It's right above Mono's.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
Top Poster Of Month
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Alright, heres your chance.

There are a few problems still with you. Your forum posts still need work. Sometimes they can be low quality, offending, or more. Let's work o n that.

Other then that though, I haven't heard/seen any problems from you so I think you're good to go. Request a custom prefix in the support forum when you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)