Depressed :/

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Hey guy's.. been pretty horrible for me lately.

A little over a month ago, my motherboard burnt out. I've been trying to fix it since. . Got a new motherboard that newegg suggested me and still doesn't work (everything connected, no power)...

I'm depressed because of it. I can't work because I need my computer to work to do that... Can't even make any money to fix it :(

Good news is that I did buy a raspberry pi micro computer, so I can get online... but that's it. I can't make any money, can't program, can't design. The worst part is that im suppose to fly to a another state to talk with a client next week.. no point in that anymore :(

So I'm depressed. This sucks.

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
Go to your client, worst thing to do in these kind of situations is to turn him/her down.
Tell him what the problem is and ask for help/ or if they can wait, if they love your work, they are most of the time willing to help/ wait, give a small discount in return.
I know this, because these things happened all the time in the computerstore, in wich I worked. Everytime when we said: We can't do it, we lost several customers, but when we called them or told them in person the problem we had (faulty computer parts, etc) they were willing to wait.

I hope you get out of this depression soon and keep on watching your health.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Is your PSU working correctly? I can imagine that if it wasn't the reason for your motherboard to burn it might have gotten overloaded in the process. I'm not specialized in computers but I believe there should be some sort of fuse that you can check.

The good news are that your "depression" seems to be pretty easy to "cure". Just try to think about how good you will feel in just a few weeks from now. It should help you get through it. :)

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Jag, I'm not even sure :/ tech guy told me I need a new case and not a proprietary one. Gotta wait for that though :/

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
AWw Nooo D: Ill buy you a new laptop ;) Well I would :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)