DeltaBeetle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloebls

(ノº _ º )ノ┬─┬
Crafter
Sep 6, 2014
Belgium
It's ya boy Delta, at it again with the nice helps and the activeness.
In all honesty, he's doing a super dope job at being ready for moderator. I've only been back for a few weeks but I've always seen delta online or on the weird discord ingame-chat at least. He's continue sly giving out info or help whenever someone needs it.
I vouch^

while we're at it, listen to this song:
Have a nice day!
~Bubbles

kaokia

A Special snow Flake
Staff member
CB Mod
Crafter
Sep 22, 2015
I have to admit. I'm a little salty that moranna already has training dibs xP. But I see delta on quite actively now, and I think he would make a great addition to the moderating team. When it comes to most players I always have one or two things that I don't necessarily care for, but Delta is a great guy! VOUCH! Good Luck Delta!

sheriffscott

Crafter
May 24, 2017
Imma try keep this short! Delta has been helping this server and its users since before I joined the server. Delta has proven to not just be mature, active and hardworking, but also knowledgeable of this server and the community. I don't have anything negative to say about Delta and am surprised he hasn't been promoted to Ambassador or Trial Moderator yet, but good luck Delta. :)

Techno

That creepy guy in the corner
Supporter
Crafter
Sep 25, 2014
Corn Town
No, this man is as nutty as a squirrel in a bag of trail mix hopped up on PCP in the museum for George Washington Carver! (Fun side-fact! While he concentrated his work on peanuts, and had promoted over 300 uses for peanuts, he did not invent peanut butter as he is commonly believed to have, in fact, the true inventor was Marcellus Gilmore Edson, who had invented it about 10 years before Carver was even born.) HE THINKS HE'S A BUG, FOR CTHULHU'S SAKE!

Want more random facts about things you don't care about? Hit me up anytime!
Oh also I was being sarcastic. I love crazy people that think they're beetles. My cousin thinks he's a scarab! I absolutely vouch

Status
Not open for further replies.