Belgium
Suggested Players In-game Name:
Datbacon

Suggested Players Current Rank:
Builder

Screenshots of at-least 3 builds:
1 - http://imgur.com/a/AWUOd (hogwarts)
2 - http://imgur.com/a/J2yRM (Castle)
3 - http://imgur.com/4eSzI1p (his take on the big hall in Hogwarts, it's a seperate building, but a WIP I believe)

What about their builds makes them worthy of Designer? (Please use detail!):
Whoever has met Bacon, either on skype or on CraftBlock knows he's all about designing stuff. And designing he does! As you can see on the screenshots he provides his builds with a level of detail and structure that makes most people go wow. His interior work is nice as well, he makes cozy rooms with happy colors such as red or yellow to work away the boring cobble walls.
Whoever feels nostalgia on hearing the words 'Harry Potter' -like myself- should really visit his Hogwarts castle. It's like living the books/movies, complete with Hagrid's hut and Mrs. Sprout's gardens.

I think Bacon could -without the limitations of survival- be a marvelous designer and his builds will definitely brighten up the server's surface.

Any notes you'd like to add?:

Meow_Im_A_Duck

au revoir mes amigos
Crafter
Sep 26, 2015
Land of the Tea
I vouch for sure! Datbacon would be perfect as a designer, he's always building and he's real good at it! (hogwarts especially makes me think of the original buildings in the movies :D ) good luck DatBacon! :D

Slynhora

You won't get through the web I have spun for you
Crafter
Jun 22, 2015
I vouch for him, not only because his my boyfriend! He's really good and know what he's doing.
I've been with him and seen all his buildings, he deserves the rank! ^^

ayykitty

oh
Crafter
Jun 26, 2015
Sweden
I vouch for Bacon. He's a really good builder, and is also nice! Good luck :)

AttackZ

Crafter
Mar 27, 2016
I vouch for DatBacon. Seen his newest build, was beyond impressed. Then when I learned that he built it in survival?! He deserves a promotion for sure!

Ileel

Don't be afraid, I'm not that mean
CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
I apologise, DatBacon is a great player and all, but I don't see any depth or uniqueness in his builds :/ I'm sorry but you don't have my vouch :(

CamoPawsOF

Crafter
Apr 11, 2016
He has amazing builds and I am sure when he is designer he can be even better. He is really nice and showed me his builds. I totally vouch! :D

MissGrace

The one and only Lovely Dove =D
Crafter
Sep 19, 2015
Looking off of the screenshots I'm not too sure that I vouch.... I feel like in the screenshots it doesn't really show much detail... Are there any other styles of building that DatBacon could do? I just feel as if there isn't enough to go off of for a vouch. My vouch is pending as I didn't see much detail in the builds that were shown.... If there are more builds I haven't seen that I could see, my mind might change.... Good luck :)

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I'd like to see him do some build competitions as well.

Utsiik1

Crafter
Nov 18, 2015
DatBacon is a great designer, and i vouch for him, he has great buildings,and should get designer rank for sure!

Ileel

Don't be afraid, I'm not that mean
CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
Although the pictures that i saw lacked detail and depth, I requested that Bacon show me some more builds and he did, I wish bloe would have added these because these are great! He has a definite vouch from me!

ThunderCookies3

A Mod Person Thing
Crafter
Nov 6, 2014
Wonderland
I vouch I do like Bacons builds but I feel it is all quite a similar style. I understand that it can be hard gathering materials but hopefully you can mix things up and try different things in the future. Great builds and would be great as a designer and has a lot of potential goodluck Bacon!

Berentity

Crafter
Mar 18, 2015
Australia
I vouch. He builds large, impressive structures and I would love to see what he could do without the limitations of his current rank. Good luck Bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)