User(s) Banned:darrenroy5
Victim(s):cosmic1443
Temporary or Permanent:temp 5days
Incident:greifed cosmics haybales approx 83 blocks
Witnesses:/co i
Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/jVCzS
Other Notes:
Little issue over the builds made around cosmics stable.  Cos said he will talk to sean and chip.

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
Greifing about 85 blocks gets a temp but saying, "on another server" gets a perm! THAT MAKES PERFECT FUCKING SENSE!

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
FragerentApple said:
Greifing about 85 blocks gets a temp but saying, "on another server" gets a perm! THAT MAKES PERFECT f*cking SENSE!
Frag, don't post on anything else. Focus on a Ban Appeal for yourself. 

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
frag apple this report isnt about you. Its not all about you.All I see from your comment is a player who doesnt understand how this server runs, even after how long have you played on the server? You would think you would know the server rules and how the server runs at least some of it by now having experienced the things you have. Your comment doesnt add to this report, but its seen as a moaning complaint from a player who wants to this be about his problem. Makes you look bad, but then again you made the choice to post it. I would make better choices if I were you. Please if you have nothing to add to the evidence of this report. Then dont post at all/

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
FragerentApple said:
Greifing about 85 blocks gets a temp but saying, "on another server" gets a perm! THAT MAKES PERFECT f*cking SENSE!
plz don't swear there are young people around u know and there are people who don't like it

like ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)