Not open for further replies.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
User(s) Banned:DangerousDuke
Victim(s):Server chat
Temporary or Permanent:3 days tempban
Reason: Inappropriate Language in the chat and disrespect to Staff and the general public.
Incident:In admin chat I was letting staff know I was observing another player.  I could see dangerous calling me serveral times, but at the same time I was watching a player and focussing on what this other player was saying in the chat.  On the side of my eye in the chat I could see the player still calling. I was hoping either Holy or another player would address the player to see if they could help but no one bothered.  So I said in chat can someone see to danger. Erin accepted to go help him.  By the time erin got to him he was too frustrated by then.   And we got the resulting behaviour of a player ignored.  Now the player I was watching I saw someone infront of me - possibly Holy.  I was home for a quick lunch so I was eating too.   When I checked on the player who had left my presence he was alone.    But i could see this player mining habbits.   And since no other mod was there stayed to continue watching him/her mine more diamonds.  Meanwhile danger was losing his attitude in the chat. And while I was doing one thing.  I felt it was let go on too long enough to put up with.
Witnesses:Samantha1632, LaughAlotPeeps, SamDaManNz100, Holy_Rabbitz, XxVulcan74xX, MichaelSurfs
Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/lJGH3
Other Notes:

Personally think this guys situation could have been better handled.  I guess I had the choice to leave a possible xrayer whom I was already checking on or tend to a guy calling me, possibly thinking no one else in the chat could help him, when there most probably was if he had posted his question to all.  But it does not excuse his choice of actions.  Holy was on, some ambassadors and many other players were on.  Though reading through my screenshots at the time my eyes mustve totally missed the small chat he was typing - which is possible due to me looking at the keyboard typing my responses to things, there are quite alot of insults he flung at us.  After 3 days, this cannot happen again. If it does then hes not here to play.  I dont know his story at the time he joined, and I did ask him whats his problem.  But I think he was too far gone by then.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
SunDust, in all honesty. You take too long to post a Ban Report. Player was banned nearly 12 hours ago :\

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
SamDaManNz100 said:
SunDust, in all honesty. You take too long to post a Ban Report. Player was banned nearly 12 hours ago :\
sam not every1 can do it straight away, she takes her time as well to give out all of the information, u never know she may even be attending to something else as well that is more important then a ban report

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Thank you for your honesty. but my life dont revolve around craftblock. 

I had enough time to post on the forums and let you, and other peeps know I will do it when I get home from work and family commitments. And thats what I did.  

So if you are asking me to put my work commitments and family ahead of posting a players ban report because, there might be people like you or others waiting on the edges of there seats just to see a ban report...  then too bad.  

I im not a professional here. I am not "paid" for doing what I voluntarily do on craftblock.  And if that does not meet the standards of what they expect on the server then why the heck and I still here?  Surely they would of pulled me up on it long ago before I even reached Mod... or even Super Mod.

I do no differently back then when I became trial mod in posting my reports timely.   

This is a voluntary willingness to help.

No Im not perfect.  So it was a long time...  Did it break the server in the process? no.  Was someones life in danger because I didnt post it in the time frame you wanted it, and many like you wanted it? No.

I think sometimes people need to get off their high horse. How bout you work on yourself, and what you do wrong, and Ill work on myself and what I do wrong.  When you are perfect then you can tell me how to be perfect like you?

People are making a big issue over something barey a problem at all.  It only becomes a problem when players cant control their frustrations and impatience. that they impose their problems on others and share their negativity.    They are the ones with the problem here. They say misery loves company..Dont fall into that trap.

ya imma finish my ranting.  If you dont learn anything postive from this, I do hope you will in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)