Custom skinning? =)

Marunette

Crafter
Jul 18, 2014
Finland
Sooo... thought that I'd sort of make an artistic introduction of myself here. I'm Maru, journeyman Skin-creator - with Paril's mcskin3D - who has a few up for grabs on PMC and a profile under the same name.

So far I've done mostly mythological, fantasy skinning, some male although mostly female. I -can- do either, or so I'd like to think. ^^;

Are there any fellow skin-drawers here in the world of CraftBlock? And any who are looking for a custom skin the likes of which I create?

Marunette

Crafter
Jul 18, 2014
Finland
Maybe you can send me a pm or something with as many details/requirements as you can think of? =D The more detailed a request, the better the challenge. ^^

DancingKails

Just a Dancing Girl that is Dancerous.
Crafter
Mar 15, 2014
Your Imagination :)
Marunette said:
Maybe you can send me a pm or something with as many details/requirements as you can think of? =D The more detailed a request, the better the challenge. ^^
Okai c:

Marunette

Crafter
Jul 18, 2014
Finland
"SHORT SHORTS" it is, then! xD I'll have to start idea-forming then. ^^ Straight or curly hair, long? Eye colour?

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I also make skins, mainly based off real people douh, glad to see more people in the community like making skins :3c

DancingKails

Just a Dancing Girl that is Dancerous.
Crafter
Mar 15, 2014
Your Imagination :)
MonochromePony said:
I also make skins, mainly based off real people douh, glad to see more people in the community like making skins :3c
I tried once.... yeah.. Uhh we don't speak of it but, i will say it was the worst thing EVER

Marunette

Crafter
Jul 18, 2014
Finland
MonochromePony said:

Indeed glad! ^^ And every single skin-maker has a unique way about it, too - like all artists, hehehe.

Marunette

Crafter
Jul 18, 2014
Finland
tomrobans said:
Hey, if you're still making skins, could i gain one? Ill PM you with what id like if thats ok?
Uh, sure. ^^ I'm not very good at the cyber-age stuff, though, I gotta warn you. You can see what I've made on PMC, under 'Marunette', if you want some idea?

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Marunette said:
tomrobans said:
Hey, if you're still making skins, could i gain one? Ill PM you with what id like if thats ok?
Uh, sure. ^^ I'm not very good at the cyber-age stuff, though, I gotta warn you. You can see what I've made on PMC, under 'Marunette', if you want some idea?
I saw after i looked you up in your About section that you're into fantasy and RPG? Have you ever seen or heard of Fire Emblem, Dragon's Quest or Golden Sun?

Marunette

Crafter
Jul 18, 2014
Finland
tomrobans said:
Marunette said:
tomrobans said:
I saw after i looked you up in your About section that you're into fantasy and RPG? Have you ever seen or heard of Fire Emblem, Dragon's Quest or Golden Sun?
Dragon's Quest sounds familiar. Anime-ish games, of the Asian persuasion, maybe? =)

SpindlyBaton98

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Marunette said:
tomrobans said:
Marunette said:
tomrobans said:
Dragon's Quest sounds familiar. Anime-ish games, of the Asian persuasion, maybe? =)
Kind of, i've only really played Dragon Quest: Sentinels of the Starring Skys, but theres one charactor in that game id really love to be skinned as, but no one has created one yet that i could find, that was really good.

Marunette

Crafter
Jul 18, 2014
Finland
Which one? =P And do you have a reference picture? If the hair's extremely spiky, it'll have to be a more flat version because I must work with the constraints given, but I'm willing to take a peek and try. =) Kailey's skin comes first, then yours.

SpindlyBaton98

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Marunette said:
Which one? =P And do you have a reference picture? If the hair's extremely spiky, it'll have to be a more flat version because I must work with the constraints given, but I'm willing to take a peek and try. =) Kailey's skin comes first, then yours.
This is what i would love to look like in Minecraft:

Hes in the game: Dragon Quest IX - Sentinels of the Starring Skies. Hope his character model isnt too hard to re-create in Minecraft.

Marunette

Crafter
Jul 18, 2014
Finland
tomrobans said:
Marunette said:

Hes in the game: Dragon Quest IX - Sentinels of the Starring Skies. Hope his character model isnt too hard to re-create in Minecraft.
Some of the details are... problematic. The bald head and expression shouldn't be hard. And the basic armor look should work. The wings? Oh dear. =)

SpindlyBaton98

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Marunette said:
tomrobans said:
Marunette said:

Some of the details are... problematic. The bald head and expression shouldn't be hard. And the basic armor look should work. The wings? Oh dear. =)
I couldnt find a less detailed picture of him, as thats how he always looked. I can find another character if you want, i dont intend on making it hard for you to do.

Marunette

Crafter
Jul 18, 2014
Finland
tomrobans said:
Marunette said:
tomrobans said:
Marunette said:

I couldnt find a less detailed picture of him, as thats how he always looked. I can find another character if you want, i dont intend on making it hard for you to do.

Well, I might be able to pull off the wings on an armor layer, but then you'd not have them with armor on. =) Acceptable or should I try for some kind of wings on the back?

SpindlyBaton98

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Marunette said:
tomrobans said:
Marunette said:
tomrobans said:
Marunette said:

Well, I might be able to pull off the wings on an armor layer, but then you'd not have them with armor on. =) Acceptable or should I try for some kind of wings on the back?
Eitherway, id love to see it when its finished, Wings or no Wings. Just try your best at it, thats all i ask :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)