Cube for designer

CubedFaceFrankie

Crafter
May 13, 2018
In-game name:CubedFaceFrankie
Current rank:Citizen
Screenshots of at-least 10 builds:below
What do you plan to do with Designer?:custom terrain and builds on the custom terrain like castles and mage towers
Would you like to be in Forge?:I prefer main
Any notes you'd like to add?:CraftBlock has been very enjoyable so far and hope it gets even better in the fufture

ThankYou

Attachments

Solow7

Crafter
Feb 18, 2014
California, USA
Just a quick question, do you have gamemode permissions? Because in each screenshot it switches from "survival" to "creative" gamemodes and vice versa. In that case, you will need to submit additional builds to be reviewed, as specified in the application instructions. If this is not the case, then you must be creating these builds in a single player world in which you have access to creative materials. That is not permitted for the Designer application and additional builds will need to be submitted and prior ones removed. Until this is done, you will not receive a vouch for me, or by anyone else.

WaterFlower_01

I've been on this server for years.. HIII ❤
Crafter
Aug 15, 2017
Magical land?
Are they all on craftblock? Because as your current rank on craftblock, you shouldn't have creative? and on your last application, you had some of the same builds that weren't in craftblock, as shown below. Also, by forge, they mean a building team.

No vouch.
Screenshot_2018-06-13-13-05-57_kindlephoto-74416857.png