Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
IGN: Ben4900
Reason of Post: Creative Mode to be taken away. Thank you ^_^

to20to

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
/support
it doesn't bug me until all those donors brag about their builds and creations when they really haven't earned it. If they would've just kept quiet i wouldn't of minded. Also why do so many people have it??? every other ambassador and donor have it.

ale700

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
to20to said:
/support
it doesn't bug me until all those donors brag about their builds and creations when they really haven't earned it. If they would've just kept quiet i wouldn't of minded. Also why do so many people have it??? every other ambassador and donor have it.
People have creative because they have donated to the server so that it is kept running. No ambassador has creative, many infact have given up creative so that they can become an Ambassador. 

Why shouldn't people talk about their builds? If they have built something and are proud of it why shouldn't they show it to their friend? 

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
to20to said:
/support
Do you ever think before you post?
These "builds and creations" that you are talking about is not of a lesser value because they are achieved by using creative mode. Survival is actually just a game within the sandbox that is Minecraft. Using creative mode in building does obviously not affect your creativity and ability to build what you imagine to the better, I actually find it the other way around. The only thing creative mode does is taking the resource factor out of the equation. Building large things in survival mode proves nothing except having a lot of time to spend on computer games. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I find it entertaining myself to play survival, but I don't consider my survival builds "better" than those made with creative and tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)