Creative Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1shome

Crafter
May 31, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: no1shome[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Your Ban report link( didn't get one this was long time ago...)[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: craftblock.me[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban:I built a blaze grinder closed off in the nether a day or so after beacons came out and put a beacon in side of it. Then before the new nether map came out on the server ar7 must have found it and took my creative away without question.[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?:Ar7fical (something like that)[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: because I havent done anything wrong if i knew that you were not allow to place beacons in the nether i wouldnt, and avoxsas saw it and just said dont put holes in the nether roof and put the bed rock back. Also should i be punished for something i did before it was a rule?[/font]

cosmic1443

OH DEAR GOD WHY
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Corn Town
Is this a ban appeal, or a request to get creative back? If it is the latter then this is in the wrong place and needs to be put in the contributor forums.

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Moved to Contributor Apps.

I'll return your creative mode. Please pay close attention to the Donor Rules and if you have a question about what you can or can't do, please ask before you do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)