Crea8or

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
User(s) Banned:Crea8or
Victim(s):_SunDust_
Temporary or Permanent:temp 5 days
Incident:Griefed the SunDale Mall, removing carpet and placing water approx 107 blocks
Witnesses:/co i
Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/5VoL3lu
http://imgur.com/zWXMzK1
Other Notes:
Creator does not live in SunDale, so he shouldnt really have any grief as far as a 20 block radius. But i was surprise when i saw how many blocks hed changed.  He lives in Nemus. 

NariCake

Crafter
Jul 13, 2014
Mars!
Please be aware that imgur isn't a safe site. i've discovered that people can get your Ip address! Just a quick warning..i suggest gyazo.

Crea8or

Crafter
Jul 1, 2014
oh yeah that i said sorry and was just messing with trspree i was the criminal and trpree was the cop it was fun kind of
I'm sorry i won't do it again

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Hmm crea, what got into you? Reasons? Your a great guy from knowing you in town and To be honest, was very shocked to see your name here. I expected better from you.

Wait out your 5 days, and I hope to see a better crea back!

See you then.

Crea8or

Crafter
Jul 1, 2014
so tspree put me in a room (we where messing around playing slave)i finally got out and accidentally lets a water fall in the hall just one i know what your think how accidetnly i did it my mouse is a apple its kind of hard to control place and break for me sorry il buy something new

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
NariCake said:
Please be aware that imgur isn't a safe site. i've discovered that people can get your Ip address! Just a quick warning..i suggest gyazo.
If you cannot provide a definitive, factual source to back up your claims, please do not say anything like this.

And, to be honest, if you're so concerned that someone can obtain your IP address, you shouldn't be on this forum or any Minecraft server. We can get your IP address from our forum and Minecraft servers. Don't know what you think someone would do with your IP address, though. lol

NariCake

Crafter
Jul 13, 2014
Mars!
Ar7ific1al said:
NariCake said:
If you cannot provide a definitive, factual source to back up your claims, please do not say anything like this.

And, to be honest, if you're so concerned that someone can obtain your IP address, you shouldn't be on this forum or any Minecraft server. We can get your IP address from our forum and Minecraft servers. Don't know what you think someone would do with your IP address, though. lol
Then..i'll just be on my way (=

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)