misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Hello, Crafters!

This is our yearly analytics post, where we post the amount of traffic we get and other website stats. Note, that this is website stats. This information is required when you load our website.

So the data is from January 1, 2013 to May 25th, 2014.

Sessions
A session is simply how many users actively engage on our website.

For over one year, we've had 134,034 sessions of users engaging, posting, being active. That's a lot for a website like ours.

Pageviews
Pageviews are pages visitors/users have loaded on our entire website, this also includes multiple times a page was loaded.

For over a year, we've had 1,764,207 pageviews on our website. Now that is a lot!

Avg. Duration
This is how long users usually spend reading our website and forums.

Users spend on average, 00:13:36 minutes on CraftBlock.me! That's pretty damn good.

Now for less boring data!

Geo/Language
Where most visitors come from.

The above shows the top 25 countries, here's a simpler list!

Desktop, Mobile, Tablet
A summarized chart for each.

Browsers
This is my favorite part.

I love seeing my favorite browser (chrome) always on top, but it's not that awesome anymore since EVERYONE uses Chrome now. It's nice to see Opera on the list. Use to be my favorite browser. Some of these I've never heard of, lol!

Operating System

Windows will always be on top, so blah. But it's REALLY nice seeing Linux on the top 4. And ChromeOS is getting more and more popular. I really need to get a ChromeOS laptop.

Screen Resolution/Size
This is the more fancy stuff.

I'm in the 1920x1080, but I'm surprised how many others uses it too. 

Network Providers
So who's with who the most?

Most of the US providers just suck and are monopolies, so really we can just feel bad for anyone whos with Comcast or Verizon. I'm sadly with Cox cable and it sucks :/ (Waiting for the day when Google Fiber saves us all)

Overall, we've had a much better year then last year. thousands more visitors, more users on the forum, and a ton more traffic. We're getting more and more popular day by day, and it's all thanks to you guys.

Well, that's about all of the data for this year. Hope you enjoyed it.

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Wow this was cool. Thanks for sharing! I'll have to take a closer look at these individually later.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
_ZOMBIE_PIGMAN said:
I'm really interested what happened April 2013
INo idea as this was in 2013 and we moved hosts in 2014.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Chiplover2 said:
kawohi said:
I really need to get a ChromeOS laptop.
No, just don't. It's just a $250 internet-searching machine. You're better off with your mobile, trust me.

Fun to look at :D. Interested to see this year's!
Oh I know, it's a browser with apps, but that's pretty much the point of it. Most people just use the internet and nothing else, and hardly uses the OS itself. ChromeOS to me would just be a basic browsing laptop. 

Also there are less expensive ones. The $150 one looks great.

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I take full responsibility for the Opera browser statistics. It is my favourite browser ever. soo good..

Few things i want to point out:
1. Who lives in Israel?
2. Who lives in Aland Islands? (i know this is near Sweden but how many people actually live there?)

Priceys said:
I take full responsibility for the Opera browser statistics. It is my favourite browser ever. soo good..

Few things i want to point out:
1. Who lives in Israel?
2. Who lives in Aland Islands? (i know this is near Sweden but how many people actually live there?)
1) Amir
2) Mths 

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I like how there were 4 visits from a ps3. All for me!(I went on via ps3 a couple of times.)

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013

I made it to 6th place! Taste on that! >: D

Feb 21, 2014
Britain
Yesss Linux!!! I believe in you almighty Linux! I am quite shocked that Virgin Media broadband wasn't up there :0 I guess its only British ^.^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)