Status
Not open for further replies.

JustIndy

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Netherlands
Hey guys :D 

Long time no see :p
Thats because everytime i want to go in CB It says: Connection throttled. Please wait before connection. But if i wanna join again it says the same and i dont know what to do :-/
Does someone know how i can join again :huh:

Byee! x Indy (Indeh)
:pig

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
Good to see you again :3.
Lemmie just try throwing out ideas, and see if any of them help...

- Maybe try re-putting in the IP?
- Try re-downloading your client.
- Are you using the official launcher?
- Try rebooting the router? Warning: makes for some angry family members.
- Reboot the computer. Usually solves lots of things.

These are just my simple-minded basic-internet-user tricks, lol. Maybe they'll work, but if all else fails, we've got some good tech nerds on here ;).

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Connection throttle is a thing that kicks a player if he/she tries relogging within the configured amount of seconds. I set the configuration a little higher, maybe it'll help you out. Should kick in by the next restart.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
Top Poster Of Month
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Clicking "Join" instead of double clicking kind of works for me.

JustIndy

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Netherlands
Lol Kawohi it worked i just did 'Join server' and tadaa im in thanks all !:heart:

x Indeh :pig

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
kawohi said:
Clicking "Join" instead of double clicking kind of works for me.
JustIndy said:
Lol Kawohi it worked i just did 'Join server' and tadaa im in thanks all !:heart:

x Indeh :pig
Yeah, for a looooong time (I do mean a very long time), double-clicking a server in your list has been problematic. It started probably around... maybe... 1.8 beta? Or 1.0 official? Not quite sure, but it's been a problem for quite a long time... Lately, it's been working fine for me personally. But, I think what your problem is with it might be this: if my thinking is correct, clicking on the server once in your server browser could potentially send information to the server. That would cause the double-click to not function correctly, thus triggering the connection throttle. I could very well be wrong, though, but hey... :p At least you can join with the Join Server button!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)