craftblock world mall

ButterBeetle922

Crafter
Jun 8, 2014
usa
          okay, I've been brainstorming about somthing all craftblockians can share and i think i've finally got it! we should all pitch in and build a world mall! anyone can have a shop as long as they ask an owner or a moderator. but they have to give then the shop idea first so we dont have to many food shops or armour shops, etc.

I'm not just talking big though. I'm talking HUGE! so that all of the craftblock community can come to see it. we'll need atleast one player with creative or A LOT of money so that we have enough supplies. 

I need idea's though. what should we add, where could it be, or anything that helps in general. and remember, this isn't just for shopping purposes. this is also an opportunity to get to know our fellow craftblockians better. so give me your idea's! I'm sure we can do this together!:craftblock

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I can help out! I have a bunch of money (even if i'm not in the top 10) from my farm so I'd be happy to help financially :)

ButterBeetle922

Crafter
Jun 8, 2014
usa
MonochromePony said:
I can help out! I have a bunch of money (even if i'm not in the top 10) from my farm so I'd be happy to help financially :)
Thanks! I need all the help I can get!  all I have to do is get a plot for it. (A HUGE PLOT) and I bet you can help! (since you're a trial mod):D

ButterBeetle922

Crafter
Jun 8, 2014
usa
KaileyDancer17 said:
I can help as well with muffin. I have money. And I'm ACTIVE like crazy xD
Thanks! I hope to see you in the construction! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)