CraftBlock CraftBlock Wiki

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Hey guys. I don't do this often, so please read this. Thank you.

On January 1, 2014, the CraftBlock main server reset its world, installed a plethora of new plugins, and rolled out a vast amount of cool new features for all of you to enjoy.

I personally had been toiling over all of it since May of 2013, working on new features and plugins for you all to enjoy.

There's a place many of you may already know about, where you can learn about various new features, how to navigate our spawn, make money, and various other aspects of our server. It's called the CraftBlock Wiki, and it's underused, neglected and ignored by the majority of players.

Avoxsas worked her fuzzy little fox butt off getting that wiki ready for you guys. It's very disrespectful to us both, as well as the rest of our staff and the server, when it's ignored or when a player is "too lazy" or "cba" to read it.

It's also somewhat upsetting to see all of the players who constantly ask how to do this or how to do that, when they could so very easily find it on our wiki.

The wiki is not there for decoration. It isn't just for show. It's there to help all of you so myself, Avoxsas, kawohi, our mods, and other players don't have to constantly repeat themselves when someone asks "where can I build?" or "how do I shop?" It is all in the wiki.

It would mean a lot if all of you would start recognizing its existence and use it. On top of that, help new players by pointing them to the correct place on the wiki. If a player needs help with something specific that's on the wiki, for example PStones, link them to that post on the wiki. You can do so by right-click the post number on the upper right-hand corner of that post, selecting copy link address (or similar), and pasting it in the chat for the player to click.

It isn't very encouraging, nor does it feel very good, for all of your hard work to go unnoticed, unappreciated and neglected. I'm sure all of you know that feeling. For those of you who do not, you're lucky.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
Ok ar7 but can you guys update the ranks wiki? Newbies might get.confused :D

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Kinda updated? Is there a problem with it? It says WIP in the title, hence is open to allow you to post suggestions. :L If you tell me to update it, I need to know what to update.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)