CraftBlock Weekly #80

WolfiePai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Shooketh
Staff member
CB Admin
Supporter
Jun 20, 2015

» Issue No. 80 ~
Welcome back to the Weekly guys! Hopefully this one isn't coming out too late ;)

Edit: It came close, but it is here on time. Also, I really apologize for the length of it. Honestly, not much happened this week.

» Craftblock General News!

» Festive Spawn!
As Christmas is coming up, our lovely admin Jessica put up the Christmas tree in Spawn! This is just a small server update but an important tradition ;). You guys can view the Christmas tree for yourself by doing /spawn and heading left.

» Relations to Staffcity?
If you do /spawn and turn left, you can view our current staff-team. This has been here for a lil while now, but I thought I would mention it to make sure everyone knew. If you see it as outdated at any time, let a staff member know!

» Little Token Winning Games
Over the past few days, I have been doing multiple minigames for opportunities to win tokens! One of these includes my hiding out in the server's spawns until a player finds me; it can be pretty tough or easy, depending on your skill. The token prize can range from 100 to 200 tokens, dependent the difficulty level for discovering my hiding spot. Stay on the lookout for an announcement stating: “WolfiePai is hiding, find him for 200 tokens!”

An alternative to this is Agar.io. Occasionally, I will secretly enter Agario for a few minutes to gather up mass. After a server message, the person who is able to either: to gather up enough mass to kill me or sneak their way to splitting me up gets tokens! The prize for this is about 200 tokens.

» Wanna rank up?
Our command /ranks got a hotfix over the week. Stemming for the “.co” domain issue, /ranks would consequentially fail - the link wouldn't bring up the ranks. Well now, they do! If you're itching to rank up, go ahead and check out the new permissions you'd get with your next rank, then apply!

» Staff Changes
» Promotions:

Let's all welcome our wonderful and friendly GamerGirlLily back to the Ambassador team.

» Demotions:
bottledtapwater, from Mod to Demigod

» Honorable Mentions!

Thank you to the following people for their recent purchases from our online store!
  • Rebellious_Tiger - $164.50
  • Super_Steve99 - $60.00
  • Tiger_Steve - $5.00
  • ADAMSJUNK - $14.95
Your support is vital in enabling CraftBlock to fulfil its mission to provide you with an awesome Minecraft gaming experience and community.

We rely solely on supporter funding to achieve this mission and you can help us ensure the continued operation and development of CraftBlock by making a purchase from our online store. We ask if you do enjoy the server and community that you please consider supporting us today.

» December Top Voters as of Now!
  1. MajesticToast, 33 votes!!!
  2. ADAMSJUNK, 30 votes!!
  3. Mingojetson, 18 votes!
  4. PuppehKat, 17 votes
  5. Komaquest, 17 votes
  6. HeroBrain42, 16 votes
  7. porkchop0063, 14 votes
  8. HeroExcalibur, 13 votes
  9. Cyber_stormX2, 13 votes
  10. HappyMiner19, 12 votes

»
Player Promotions!
[Colonist]

• Flyingkite1234
  • lolpokemon132
[Merchant]
  • Komaquest
  • HeroBrain42
[Apprentice]
  • Victor_st

Want to rank up for some additional perks? Apply for your next rank on the forums here:
https://craftblock.me/categories/rank-center.190/

» Quote of the Week:
So me, being the procrastinator I am, asked people to say some stuff for this part of the Weekly. Lame? Yes. Quick? Yes. Do I care that I have to ask for this at such a last minute? Not really. But lets just see the 3 different types of people when they are asked to say something funny.

» Player of the Week: lolpokemon
We love and value every single one of you guys here on CraftBlock, but once a week we like to pick one you guys that have been being a good cookie around the community. Therefore we have a Player of the Week!

Player name? lolpokemon132
First Joined? About a month ago
Future Plans on CB? Help People :)
Favorite Game? Minecraft
Hobbies? Building on the wonderful game MC and playing with my cute puppy!
Favorite Color? Blue
Favorite MC biome? Mushroom Biome
Fighter or a Builder? Both, but more builder

» Build of the Week: Sir_Cumference1
I remember flying past this build one time. I thought it looked pretty snazzy and cool. I went inside to find multiple layers! Sir has built this multi layer tower for his home base. I find it neat and cool to be honest. It is very large and probably took a decent amount of time to make. If you are reading this right now Sir, I'd add a bit of exterior detail in my opinion.

» Closing, and Thank You!
Once again, I would like to thank you all for reading this late night Weekly. I really should start writing these a few days before Monday. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed it and are looking forward to next week's Weekly (looks at Rebellious_Tiger). Sorry for the short Weekly though. Not much happens throughout these months of the year. Hopefully these will be poppin with length and excitement when summer comes!

Last edited by a moderator:

Techno

That creepy guy in the corner
Supporter
Crafter
Sep 25, 2014
Corn Town
No mention of me, this should be rectified in the next weekly. In other news; I just got a new cat yesterday, I haven't even owned her for 18 hours and she's already kept me up all night.

On an unrelated note; Never buy an incredibly heavy dresser if it has space for pets to sneak behind it.

Umiabaen

Dani
Supporter
Crafter
Aug 11, 2017
Texas
No mention of me, this should be rectified in the next weekly. In other news; I just got a new cat yesterday, I haven't even owned her for 18 hours and she's already kept me up all night.

On an unrelated note; Never buy an incredibly heavy dresser if it has space for pets to sneak behind it.
Is it a kitten or a grown cat? :3

Mattman096

Staff member
Owner
CB Admin
Nov 28, 2014
United States
» Quote of the Week:
So me, being the procrastinator I am, asked people to say some stuff for this part of the Weekly. Lame? Yes. Quick? Yes. Do I care that I have to ask for this at such a last minute? Not really. But lets just see the 3 different types of people when they are asked to say something funny.

Hmmm. If you don't have a quote, this is always a good backup!