1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Check out this week's build competition!
    http://craftblock.me/this-weeks-theme
    Dismiss Notice

CraftBlock Weekly #78

Discussion in 'CraftBlock Weekly' started by WolfiePai, Nov 13, 2017.

1. WolfiePai

WolfiePai ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Shooketh
    CB Admin Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    [​IMG]

» Issue No. 78 ~
    Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Craftblock Issue 78. We have some news for you guys this week, and some updates on things as well.

[​IMG]
    » Craftblock General News!
    Alright we got a ton of updates for this week, here's some awesome stuff!

» Old Rank Comes to Life!
    After our lovely kaokia became Admin, the SuperMod rank has slowly died. But recently our amazing former Mod, Delta, brought it back to life! Everyone, lets give DeltaBeetle a round of applause for being an excellent Moderator of the server. He truly deserves this rank.

[​IMG]
    Speaking of ranks. Our consultant, Asa, has given our staff ranks a new look! Most of you have probably already seen them, but here are the updates. All the Admins are now matching! The Admin prefix now looks like this «Admin». All the ranks, Amby+, now have arrows like brackets. Or as Woof calls em, arrackets. Here is a small list of what they look like now:
    • «Ambassador»
    • «TrialMod»
    • «Mod»
    • «SuperMod»
    • «Admin»

» Weekly Build Competition ~ Halloween
    The halloween build competition has come to a close and you've all voted for your favorite winner! It was a close vote, but steering24 edged by at the last minute!

steering24's Pumpkin Dance

[​IMG]

steering24 will win 1000 tokens and a custom symbol in their prefix for winning the competition!
    Another honorable mention that wasn't able to be entered, but nonetheless is truly spooky:

[​IMG]
    king_leoni's eyes of terror! Some of you may remember king_leoni as a Forge Leader from a few years back. He's made a lot of the buildings in Spawn & it was a pleasure having him around again today!

» Server Updates - Weekly Build Competition
    Did you get the feeling that something was missing around here? Ileel reached out to us and is recovering from getting into a car accident, so we're putting the build competition on hiatus until December. Make sure to drop Ileel a line to send him some words of encouragement throughout his recovery! :oioi:

Don't get the coal out just yet, we'll have a special extended holiday edition of the WBC once December begins.

» StaffCity Updates
    As you guys saw last Weekly, I took over a project that Suz started, You can tell from this photo that there has been a lot of updates, statue wise, within the past week. I would like to thank the people who have helped me with this so far. This project might be done by 2018 but no promises ;). If I ever get to it, there will be a warp to it so that anyone can easily warp there and see all the current staff we have! If you guys wish to see the project right now, just go to the Neptune wildwarp. Hope you guys enjoy it!

[​IMG]
    » Some Plugin Updates
    Ever since the server updated, the plugin that allows us to get custom heads never came out with an update itself. Well now, Head Data Base finally came out with an update, one of our Owners, Frosty, installed the updated one. Now we can once more do /hdb and use them to decorate out cozy little homes!

» Staff Changes
    » Promotions:

[Ambassador]
    • Sp4rks87
    [Mod]
    • Kirbypsycho
    • bottledtapwater
    [SuperMod]
    • DeltaBeetle

» Demotions:
    None!

» Honorable Mentions!

[​IMG]
    Thank you to the following people for their recent purchases from our online store!
    • shxrply - $10.50
    • WolfiePai - $5.00
    Your support is vital in enabling CraftBlock to fulfil its mission to provide you with an awesome Minecraft gaming experience and community.

We rely solely on supporter funding to achieve this mission and you can help us ensure the continued operation and development of CraftBlock by making a purchase from our online store. We ask if you do enjoy the server and community that you please consider supporting us today.

» November Top Voters as of Now!
    1. SkylanceTV - 43 votes!
    2. Johannagert - 31 votes!
    3. Crushking33 - 22 votes!
    4. Archgineer - 21 votes
    5. TF2Trash - 20 votes
    6. SeanBrodie - 18 votes
    7. ThatOneHusky995 - 17 votes
    8. IncitedRage - 17 votes
    9. Dicu - 17 votes
    10. Blitzblaze - 15 votes

» Player Promotions!

None. ;(

Want to rank up for some additional perks? Apply for your next rank on the forums here:

https://craftblock.me/categories/rank-center.190/

» Quote of the Week: OMG!

[​IMG]

So something happened here for everyone to be like "ohmergerd." Do I know what? Nope, but probably Brad does since he sent me this. There have been times where something happens like this. Where someone says something and everyone just repeats it. I usually always screenshot these moments because why not? Looking back at memories within a few years is always a great thing to do.

» Player of the Week: CBDragon
    We love and value every single one of you guys here on CraftBlock, but once a week we like to pick one you guys that have been being a good cookie around the community. Therefore we have a Player of the Week!

Player’s Name: CBdragon
    When did you Join CB? Early last year
    Favorite things about CB? I think the community is amazing.

Favorite food? Chicken Parmesan
    Future Plans on CB? I plan on working towards designer
    Favorite Color? Purple

» Build of the Week: zom999_playz
    One of our fantastic Mods, Zom, has built a cool mini-game. I can see him doing this of course because he helps out Frosty on our CraftGames server. Now, zom's mini-game consists of hooks and pigs, which is all I know about for now
    [​IMG]

It also seems like a bit of redstone was built for this. I, myself, am not good at redstone at all so this was probably easy. I'm just a noob :frogdance:. Zom also mentioned to me about a possible area where people can build their own type of mini-game! This seemed interesting so I thought I'd include it too. We want to see your guy's ideas of mini-games you find interesting to entertaining. Just keep your eye out for Zom to anounce it some time in the future.

» Closing, and Thank You!
    Thank you once more for taking your time to read this week's Weekly. Once more, I'd like to thank Jess for helping me out by adding the WBC news. Also Kao with the Player OTW. If you guys have any ideas on things that should be included in next weeks Weekly, just let me know! I hope everyone has a wonderful week and continues playing on our amazing server. :kawaiihappy:

[​IMG]

#1 WolfiePai, Nov 13, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    joshrules_ and DeltaBeetle like this.
  2. FuehrerShep

FuehrerShep annnnd i want to die
    Crafter

wow you couldnt see my personal plot in staff city get banned for disrespecting my culture as a minority

but 10/10 weekly otherwise

3. kirbypsycho

kirbypsycho Professional weeb
    CB Mod Crafter

Great weekly as always, but wow where is Tyler under supermod smh

4. kirbypsycho

kirbypsycho Professional weeb
    CB Mod Crafter

Nevermind Im out of the loop and dumb woops

5. DeltaBeetle

DeltaBeetle Well-Known Member
    CB Mod Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    Lovely weekly Wolfie! Damn, have to wait another week for another one.

6. bottledtapwater

Supporter Crafter

Wolfie's weekly's make me a happy bean

7. Techno

Techno That creepy guy in the corner
    Supporter Crafter

YOU'RE NOT A BEAN DANI! You're a bottle of water.
    This is a happy bean:
    [​IMG]

8. bottledtapwater

Supporter Crafter

My mistake, Wolfie's weekly's make me a happy bottle of water

9. Bradley

Bradley Intentional
    Supporter Crafter

Its because the server kept crashing xD. lit weekly <o/

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 27)

1. WolfiePai
  2. FuehrerShep
  3. kirbypsycho
  4. KittiePai
  5. DeltaBeetle
  6. bottledtapwater
  7. sp4rks87
  8. Tazboi
  9. GirlGamerLily
  10. LewisdePotato
  11. Rebellious_Tiger
  12. joshrules_
  13. zom999_playz
  14. BLUE_PANDA_007
  15. Crushking33
  16. iessjca
  17. xxCaptain621xx
  18. DryBones_38
  19. UltimateDalas
  20. Techno
  21. invisibleraider
  22. Bradley
  23. Underwoof
  24. Goldenstuff
  25. LadybuddyGaming
  26. RottingApple
  27. D4rkPr1nc3ss
  • About CraftBlock!

CraftBlock is a Minecraft community and server network, with unique and fun servers with a collection of the best plugins available. The CraftBlock network offers Survival, Vanilla and PvP servers, along with an amazing community and highly active and friendly staff members. Here you not only have fun, you get the best friends imaginable!
    play.craftblock.me to play!
  • Have more fun!

• Support us!

Thank you to everyone who has supported CraftBlock!