1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Check out this week's build competition!
    http://craftblock.me/this-weeks-theme
    Dismiss Notice

CraftBlock Weekly #77

Discussion in 'CraftBlock Weekly' started by WolfiePai, Nov 6, 2017.

1. WolfiePai

WolfiePai ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Shooketh
    CB Admin Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    [​IMG]

» Issue No. 77
    Hello guys! Welcome to the Weekly Issue 77. This week didn't consist of much but it has some pretty interesting stuff to read!

[​IMG]
    » Craftblock General News!
    Alright we got a ton of updates for this week, here's some awesome stuff!

» StaffCity
    One of our beloved ex admins, Moranna, started on a project called StaffCity. Recently I been walking around and noticed how undone the whole place looked. So I decided to take the project into my own hands :p. One of the updates I did to StaffCity was rearrange the statues. They were all scattered between which rank they were. I set the Admins on the first 8 set, Mods on the second 8 set, then Ambassadors on the third 8 set. For the ends I have our owner misskoa in her mighty throne, then the other owners on each of her side. The remaining two are the consultants.

[​IMG]
    A feature I added for the staff were NPCs at their base of the statues. They get to choose what they say as long as it introduces themselves and maybe something nice. Just walk up close to each NPC to see all of our staff members! Our staff can also have a plot to build in so they have a little home away from home. Also, another update I did was finish the walls going all the around the place. The place is looking snazzy now in my opinion. There is still much to work on but I hope you guys can come around and look at it all once I set up a warp to it, (if there isn't one already).

» Staff Changes
    » Promotions:

None!

» Demotions:
    None!

» Honorable Mentions!

[​IMG]
    Thank you to the following people for their recent purchases from our online store!
    • Goldenstuff - $35.50
    Your support is vital in enabling CraftBlock to fulfil its mission to provide you with an awesome Minecraft gaming experience and community.

We rely solely on supporter funding to achieve this mission and you can help us ensure the continued operation and development of CraftBlock by making a purchase from our online store. We ask if you do enjoy the server and community that you please consider supporting us today.

» November Top Voters as of Now!
    1. SkylanceTV - 27 votes!
    2. Crushking33 - 22 votes!
    3. Johannagert - 22 votes!
    4. ThatOneHusky995 - 17 votes
    5. Goldenstuff - 13 votes
    6. Archgineer - 12 votes
    7. sungam198 - 9 votes
    8. TheDarkrai99 - 9 votes
    9. SeanBrodie - 9 votes
    10. FeeCrike010 - 8 votes

» Player Promotions!

[Colonist]
    • TheDarkrai99
    • 1legionofthefox
    • SkylanceTV
    • shxrply
    [Pioneer]
    • Victorushi
    [Apprentice]
    • BlackSpiderS

» Official Idiot of Craftblock!

Ever since I started writing for the weekly, the player Tech__ has been "annoying" me about mentioning him. Ever since I knew the Tech himself, he has always been mentioning that he is the Official Idiot of the server. Which I agree with (shh). If you ever see Tech around the server, don't be afraid to talk with him. After you get past his sarcasm he is a good guy.

Over the weekend, it was this guys birthday too. Thought I would mention it since we were talking about him. If you see him around, tell him a happy late birthday!

» Relatable or Not?
    Do you guys ever just get on your computer to see a discord notification? You think, "Oh someone messaged me!" so you get excited about who wanted to talk to you. You open up discord and see the notification is on a server instead. At this point, you think that someone just tagged you because they needed you. You click the server, scroll up in the channel to find the message, and.... ITS AN @/EVERYONE TAG. Of course it is just another everyone tag, just all that excitement for nothing.

[​IMG]
    Speaking of discord, have you guys joined our amazing discord server yet? We host events on there from time to time, and even have a channel for mini chat games. You can also level up by chatting with other users through our auto rank system! Are you a supporter on the server but not the discord? Dm one of us or mention it in the #help channel. Discord is a great way to reach me in case of an emergency so you can use discord for that too. Join here: https://discord.gg/pKkvZBj

» Quote of the Week: KelcWolf

Of course, our amazing Kelc has granted us some important life advice to use. Originating from "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." There have been many modifications to this life saying of course, some into memes, others into different inspiring quotes. But here is just one of those many.

[​IMG]
    » Player of the Week: KittenCrafts
    We love and value every single one of you guys here on CraftBlock, but once a week we like to pick one you guys that have been being a good cookie around the community. Therefore we have a Player of the Week!

Player’s Name:
    KittenCrafts
    When did you first join CraftBlock?
    2 years ago!
    Favorite things about CB?
    I love how nice all the players are! :D
    What is your favorite color?
    Blue
    What's your Starbucks order?
    Coffee with lots of sugar, and a butter croissant!
    What projects are you currently working on?
    A dog house and a fake chest trap to scare mai friend :3
    Favorite food?
    Pasta

» Build of the Week: Kirbypsycho
    So recently, our beloved Trial Kirby has been working on a project called The Wild West. Her and a few other players, Datashield and Dat_Le, started this project a bit ago and it looks like it is coming along fine! Kirby has mentioned that this is of course a work in progress. Maybe an update on this build will be in a future weekly? Stay tuned to find out!
    [​IMG]

» November Already?

Unbelievable, right? It is already the second to last month of the year. It felt just like yesterday we were planning our new year goals. Time has just flown by so fast. It is already almost 2018 and new goals are going to be made soon. Plus the Winter Holidays are coming up! I'd keep an eye out for a certain special edition of WBC ;). I have family dinner plans as always, nothing to large though. Christmas is never a big thing for my family anymore. I doubt we will even put up a Christmas tree, since it would end up staying up till like July of the next year, (we don't talk about 2015). Anyway so what is everyone else doing for the last 2 months of 2017? Any dates, family dinners, secret santas? I just hope you all be safe.
    [​IMG]

» Closing, and Thank You!
    I would like to once again thank you all for taking your time to read this weekly. Recently the server has been going through its "dying" mode where nothing much happens during the Winter months. Hopefully it will be back and full once Spring comes around.

[​IMG]
    I know this was posted a bit later than usual. Sorry but your Admin Wolfie just loves to procrastinate <3. At least I got it in on the right day though, have to give me credit for that. Anyway, I hope everyone has an amazing week. See you around in 7 days.

2. Bradley

Bradley Intentional
    Supporter Crafter

Wolf gets excited when someone messages him because its a rare occasion for him.

#2 Bradley, Nov 6, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  3. Techno

Techno That creepy guy in the corner
    Supporter Crafter

Oh look, I'm actually recognized as the Official Idiot of CraftBlock. YOU CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME NOW!

YOU CAN NOT TAKE MY POWER!

4. DeltaBeetle

DeltaBeetle Well-Known Member
    CB Mod Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    Ahahahaha "rare occasion" next time I'll screenshot the 32 notifications that you gave me XD

5. Bradley

Bradley Intentional
    Supporter Crafter

Pft, that's only when I need company because im super bored.

DeltaBeetle likes this.
  6. Techno

Techno That creepy guy in the corner
    Supporter Crafter

So all the time then?

Bradley and DeltaBeetle like this.
  7. GirlGamerLily

GirlGamerLily Average Player. 3 Years of Craftblock!
    Ambassador Crafter

I hate how repeatable that is, sucks to feel wanted then see you aren't. Also, YAY November, but then also November sucks, just another day closer to exams.

DeltaBeetle likes this.
  8. Bradley

Bradley Intentional
    Supporter Crafter

Oh, I forgot to mention BlackSpider was not promote to Apprentice but was demoted from ambassador :).

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)