Craftblock News Report #1

Gen_Itchigo

Crafter
Mar 23, 2014
Perrysville pittsburgh Pa U.S.A
Hello im agentdoyle22and2

I wanted to make a news report every-week of whats what on the server.

I will be doing overviews of the fallowing:

1: Town spotlight - This is where I will be putting a town that is a part of craft-block if you would like me to see your town post it below and ill come look at it and will do a 1 - 10 scale on your buildings,spawn,population,and creativity.

2: Server Errors :/ - This is where if something happened in the server and you didn't know about it yet you would look here I will be interviewing Kawohi when ever this happens.

3: Player Spotlight - This will be where I will be posting 1 Player that has been kind to others and needs a little popularity.

well post here the towns every-week and ill look at them Thank you.

p.s. I will be looking at towns starting tomorrow.

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
This is actually something really cool to do, would love this to be a regular thing.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
You into journalism? I think this is a good idea and would be good practice if you wanted to run a newspaper or something :)

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
Is this like mindcrack pyro's weekly recap? (Which he dosent do anymore) because this is a pretty cool idea. You might need to spend alot of time tho

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
@CrazyBoy983 omgChad will continue that recap. Just as a side note.

I like this idea and it will be fun to read :)

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I also like the idea. @kawohi already has something in the works for this. It sounds like you may be a good candidate for The Weekly New Report Director. Haha But, one major thing.

agentdoyle22and2 said:
Hello I'm agentdoyle22and2

I wanted to make a news report every-week of what's (You need an Editor, to correct these kinds of punctuation errors.) what on the server.

I will be doing overviews of the following: (You need a good editor to correct these kinds of spelling errors.)

1: Town spotlight - This is where I will be putting a town that is a part of CraftBlock (All one word. Capital 'C' & 'B'.). If (Run-on sentences can't happen on an official thread.) you would like me to see your town, post it below and I'll come look at it, and will do a 1 - 10 scale of your buildings, spawn, population, and creativity.

2: Server Errors :/ - This is where if something happened on (Syntax must be used properly on an official thread.) the server, and you didn't know about it yet. You would look here. I will be interviewing Kawohi whenever this happens.

3: Player Spotlight - This will be where Here I will be posting 1 Player a week that has been kind to others, and needs has earned a little popularity for their kindness and/or good deeds. (Needs to be given some pizzazz! Something like this should grab the readers' attention, and hold onto it. It shouldn't just be words forming a semi-coherent sentence.) Haha I know that you have said before that you aren't the best speller/writer, but you would be great as a director, I think.) 

I'll post the towns here every-week, and I'll look at them.
Thank you.

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
I also like the idea. Kawohi already has something in the works for this. It sounds like you may be a good candidate for The Weekly New Report Director. Haha But, one major thing.

agentdoyle22and2 said:
Hello I'm agentdoyle22and2

I wanted to make a news report every-week of what's (You need an Editor, to correct these kinds of punctuation errors.) what on the server.

I will be doing overviews of the following: (You need a good editor to correct these kinds of spelling errors.)

1: Town spotlight - This is where I will be putting a town that is a part of CraftBlock (All one word. Capital 'C' & 'B'.). If (Run-on sentences can't happen on an official thread.) you would like me to see your town, post it below and I'll come look at it, and will do a 1 - 10 scale of your buildings, spawn, population, and creativity.

2: Server Errors :/ - This is where if something happened on (Syntax must be used properly on an official thread.) the server, and you didn't know about it yet. You would look here. I will be interviewing Kawohi whenever this happens.

3: Player Spotlight - This will be where Here I will be posting 1 Player a week that has been kind to others, and needs has earned a little popularity for their kindness and/or good deeds. (Needs to be given some pizzazz! Something like this should grab the readers' attention, and hold onto it. It shouldn't just be words forming a semi-coherent sentence.) Haha I know that you have said before that you aren't the best speller/writer, but you would be great as a director, I think.) 

I'll post the towns here every-week, and I'll look at them.
Thank you.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Yeah, but if he's making it official and Kawohi already has plans for an idea like this to be official. I'm just saying that he may be great at directing the project, so Kawohi doesn't have to. Because he's definitely interested in doing the project.

EDIT: I will always tell you the truth. No sugar-coating the truth. How will we ever grow, if we'll always being told we're perfect the way we are (Even if it's wrong), you were the "Last Winner" (Actually something people call kids if they lose a race or contest.), and never pointing out the flaws or where you can improve yourself? I find it disrespectful when people don't tell me the bad bits of what I'm doing. Or don't acknowledge my flaws, giving me an opportunity to improve myself and evolve. I appreciate when people tell me where I made a mistake. Maybe I didn't see it. :p Help is always appreciated. I'm not perfect either. Nobody is. ;) The bigger the ego the the sooner you stop evolving. Then you wither & die off.

If anyone found my honest observation to a great idea, offered my help with pointing out flaws, and then stating that something official is already planned,  but I thought that he would be great for a role in said project, then maybe you are too sensitive and may have to deflate your ego a little. ;) I'm not directing this toward you Priceys, or Doyle, but saying this to everyone. A lot of people nowadays are very sensitive and
[img=200x200]http://www.thequotefactory.com/irep/en/5/5BG8OK4Q0KAV7_1ANITIQ_PH_L_LS.jpg[/img]

T

Tazboi

I feel that if yotu are going to rate towns, you should rate it on multiple aspects to not make anyone feel bad, or so others can find specific parts of a town that piques their interest. :D

adam_graham

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Mcminnville, TN USA
Tazboi is right. You should scale towns different things such as: the commity, the spawn, town staff, town buildings, ect you get the idea. but scale them each then a final score and post both. Also, for the player post the good dees he/she did. ask others about the player and so on.
but I think this would great thing to have. I would say do our town astoria but it is under a moving progress atm. You should also build a news HQ at the new spot of astoria. btw Im working on astoria as much as I can this weekend may need your help.

Ps: I hate typing on phones. -_-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)