CraftBlock Family(:

DancingKails

Just a Dancing Girl that is Dancerous.
Crafter
Mar 15, 2014
Your Imagination :)
Hey Guys. As you all may know I am one of the most active people on the server. Part of that is seeing so much things (bad and good) happening on the server. When I joined, It was a small, quiet amazing community! Very welcoming. Then the server grew and it got worse (community wise). I hate seeing this. I have heard Nano has an amazing community. Is that right? Well anyways, what I am saying is we all need to be a family again, not be as unwelcoming and stuff. We need to be welcoming, polite, respectful and etc. Please? I would like to see this having at least 100 players and owners/etc. saying " I agree and want  this. I will work for it" and anything else. Please? Can we do this? Actually, I know we can!
I want our new members to have the experience i have had so far on my CraftBlock Journey!

Thank you!

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
We are all very friendly, its the members that are new that you see the bad things in, (most new players), some come just to mess around. I like our community how it is. :)

Violetlily

Viohazard
Crafter
Mar 29, 2014
well today i had a very long speech put i suppose no one really saw it

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
Kailey, you must understand we can't exactly control who comes on the server. We cant control if they advertise, or spam. But what we can control is our own actions. And as long as we're not doing anything wrong, everything will be alright. Every server on minecraft goes through this. It's really just how you grow and get better at what you do. I agree everyone should be happy, and live in harmony. But not every person in this world thinks the same way. Thanks for posting this actually. I've started to think about some things... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)