Craftblock-aversary!

plusNick

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
England
I, plusNick, and tommytubes9, have now been with Craftblock for 1 whole year! Woot!

I'd just like to take this chance to say thankyou to everyone, with some special people I'd like to point out.

Kawohi + owners - Thank you, for such a wonderful server/community. I joined a bit wearily, but now, I'm in love with it!

Jagswag2014 - Being a great owner on my favourite server! Nanoblock is brilliant, and I thank you for that! One of the reasons I carried on playing here!

Nanostaff - For being, kind, polite, and keeping the server a great place! I love you guys!

Ale700 - Being my best friend on Nanoblock. It wouldn't be the same without you!

and finally...

Tommytubes9 - For bringing me to such an amazing server! I couldn't have asked for more! (And teaching me Tekkit, and most of Minecraft too!)

So yeah. Its been a great year here. I've witnessed many changes. Some I loved, others not so much. I've made some great friends, and had to see some go.
But I couldn't have asked for any better!

Angeleem

Tay is bae 。◕ ‿ ◕。
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Under Jag's bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http
And I thank you nick for being such a great friend and amazing person! Gratz on the 1 year *opens "champagne" and gets the party hats* It's just apple juice don't worry...

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Angeleem said:
And I thank you nick for being such a great friend and amazing person! Gratz on the 1 year *opens "champagne" and gets the party hats* It's just apple juice don't worry...
Underage drinking is not allowed on Craftblock <3

Congrats Man!!

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
*Hic* That was some strong Apple juice *Hic* Congrats nick! :D *Hic*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)