Contest Winners

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
So I was thinking...for the 3 that got 1st, and tied for 2nd, what do you think about giving the designer rank to all three? Or should we keep it exclusive at this moment? Ankle is a great builder, and would benefit from having creative. Either way, I still think 1st place should receive that Designer rank 100%. If I remember correctly, the Designer rank had all permissions of the Architect aside form W.E?!? I wasn't too sure. I forgot xD. Let me know what you guys think.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I agree with the point that Ankle might benefit from having Designer rank. He is good, and I'd like to see what he could do with the right tools. I think we should break the tie and in my opinion, give 2nd place to Ankle. But this would need a vote I think.

I'd say, give Designer rank to 1st and 2nd. Cool awards or whatever forum thing you have in mind for all 3. $500CB for all participants who made a valid entry? And for first place idk. And extra cool forum Award? Or I could design them a custom skin or something? :D I haven't made a skin for anyone in a while. Might be nice. But I don't want a bunch of requests! Haha

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I don't think there was enough detail in ankle's build. The thing I really didn't like was the flat roof. Also inside it was a bit to open and nothing to look at except the middle part. He could have made a cool design on the floor.

I think babfish could do some cool stuff. He just needs a challenge and I think he will build it great.

I don't know but 500CB is nothing. Everyone got so much money already (except me XD).

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Or I could design them a custom skin or something? :D I haven't made a skin for anyone in a while. Might be nice. But I don't want a bunch of requests! Haha
If you couldn't just go and download someone's skin without their permission, this would have more value. Unfortunately, however, you can just go to various websites, enter in a Minecraft username, and download that player's skin. -_- Part of why I was looking into an algorithm to embed extra data into an image, as a form of digital signature or proof of original, without altering the image or its quality. I'm not sure whether you get the exact skin file from the skin server though, so it might be pointless to do that. :I

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Well, yeah. But everything online nowadays is free. I don't care that something I create gets used. It's all just stuff. It's meant to be used. Shared. Loved. Flower power! Peace and Love. lol But seriously, it'll have more meaning for the person receiving it. Because it will be made specifically for them. But, just a thought. I didn't know what else they were getting for winning. Haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)