Conquest Feedback needed

arj790

Crafter
Jan 1, 2014
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] Hello everybody, i just wanted to post about a future project, sorry about most of you not seeing me in a long time![/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I had an idea to keep the players on the server more entertained and happy on the server. I came up with an event called Conquest.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The aim is to team or single handedly collect the list of items needed to win. You can select a number of kits at the start of the game and from this you can get better armour or mobility but balanced with some sort of down side so its not too overpowering. There will be areas of the map where you must grind to get the items needed from the list. I know how to make nearly every part of this map and would hope i get to make this as i know how it is laid out. I would also create a poll on the forums for what the best time and day the event should take place. The winner can earn a special sword or armour or have a star.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] I was thinking of making many of these events for craftblock and adding a reward system of special items that are collected from these events earn coloured stars in front of their name. When they have collected all the stars they can then get the craftblock star which gives permanent buffs or perks in their currently life.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] I have many ideas for the server i just need the chance given to me to test some. Please give me the opportunity to complete some of these ideas. My conquest event is a main target for me. [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]  Still confused? [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Well don't worry ill explain now![/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] Conquest is a pvp, collection type event where you must fight other players and go to certain areas of the map to collect the items on the list to win.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] Each area of the map has regions which need that specific areas items to enter once you enter this region you collect a relic. This is traded for the items. Once you collect all 4 relics you must get to the main tower and check in the 4 relics. [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]This is how you win Conquest.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] How you collect the items is completely up to you.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] During the event you will be isolated from the main craftblock map/world so /home etc will be blocked during this event. If you die during this you will respawn normally at spawn and can warp back into the event, but there will be a short respawn delay.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] Kits![/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The kits I have thought of at the moment are as follows.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]ALL SPAWN WITH 2 STEAKS. THAT'S IT. There will be chance to get food once you find it, around the map.[/font]
 Swordsman
Best for straight up combat!
Stone sword with unbreaking 10 and sharpness 1. Strength 1.

Knight
Offers slightly more defence.
Diamond armour.
Stone sword with unbreaking 10. Strength 1 and slowness 1.

Berserker
Highly mobile
Leather armour. Speed II
Iron sword with unbreaking 10 and sharpness 1. Strength 1.

Mage
Relies on potions.
Iron armour fire aspect 1
Stone sword with unbreaking 10.
50 Splash potions of harming II
25 Splash potions of poison II
30 Splash potions of healing II

Pyro
Fire proof!
Iron armour
Stone sword with unbreaking 10 and sharpness 1 fire aspect 1.
Permanent fire resistance.

More kits may still be added.

No mining is required for this event.
 Im sure i have missed out details so please do ask questions below! I will be happy to answer them.
 This is made to see what the community of craftblock thing about the idea before speaking to staff to see if i can host it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)