Computer Problems affecting my activeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
Hello all! As most of you know, hopefully all of ya :s, I'm on vacation. I can't say this vacation is bad, it's actually really fun. On the other hand, using the computer is like a trying to make a sandwich make itself, impossible. It's been acting like a Toaster. Maybe even slower than one. This isn't my actual computer, it's only temporary for vacation. That's good, eh? But thing is the crashing, errors, EVERYTHING is giving me so much stress I just gave up on trying. Google Chrome takes 30 seconds to load each page. Maybe it's the same speed as a toaster, it works for 30 seconds right?

So, I've decided to take a break from the computer since it's impossible to use. I've already talked to Sun and showed some of my problems to Avox, even though she couldn't fix it, she did all she could and I'm thankful :). I'll be back from vacation in August 30, maybe will start playing in the beginning of September. So, I'm taking a month and a half break because nothing works. I'd hope I wouldn't get demoted, but if I did... Blame my computer please. I'll try to log on once in a blue moon, but trust me, the crashing will make me mad before I even log in fully.

Tagging owners so they can see: @Avoxsas @Ar7ific1al @kawohi @xInZaxx

See you all around, have fun and craft.... on? :D

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
Phew. My life is back. One of my good friends let me use his laptop until the end of the trip. While I'm using this computer, there will be No crashing and No frustration. So this is a "Resolved" Reply. Welcome me back to the moderator team :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)