Come watch us flush matx490

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Wat: matx490 has been offline and hasn't replied to a anyone on skype in 14-16 days, and he has been declared dead by several random people

When: 8pm est

Where: at the area that was once known as hyrillfreys town spawn, just /tpa Monochromepony to get there

Let us remember mat as the burning tree goldfish he basically was and flush some wool, oak logs, and fire to remember him down a giant toilet that I spent like twenty minuets on.

Good bye dear mat

(Will post screenshots later)

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
I don't really care about Mat, I just want to see the Mat lookalike get flushed down the toilet. x3

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
Matx490 said:
NOTE- NOT A REAL QUOTE! Just to get on his alerts for the forums xD. I'm legitametly worried. like what if his internets down! What if he spilled OJ on his laptop!? Worst of all, what if he can't connect to CraftBlock ever again!!!??? Tune in to find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
Omega_Shenron said:
You guys do realize he isn't allowed on during the week and we were on a trip last week :I
Hush Omega... Hush... let us live... pls don't spoil the fun... do you want me to poop on your parade sir? Jks! :p

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
sorry i had to post pone it half an hour, storm took out my internet for an hour and a half p-p

T

Tazboi

Wat? NO I MISSED IT!

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Tazboi said:
Wat? NO I MISSED IT!
i wound up, after flushing everything and several people, renamed a stack of brown wool poop and started flushing it
wasnt very exiting really xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)