codied ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

yippi789

New Member
Crafter
Jan 3, 2014
26
0
0
#1
look ik everything i said and did was wrong and im not asking to be unbanned thats your guys choice but anways i just wanted to say that im really sorry and i cant really express how sorry i am im not here to start a long thread of agrguements im simply just saying sorry. because during the week i got in trouble there was alot going on in my life so i just played minecraft to get things off my mind because i had just lost my bestfriends that i have know for years and years and i just wanted to say (besides all the trouble ive caused) thank you for being a great server for me to pay on..and i want to apoligize to you mostly monochrome you were one of the first people on that server that i knew. and you reminded me of my bestfriends and i dont really know why i called you all those names. unbann e if you want but im just saying sorry for everything ive done and everytime i turned my computer on was just to play on this server and when i got banned i started crying a littlle bit because i realized what i did and how i cant live without this server after what i have went thorught...im sorry  
 

JustSam98

Active Member
Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
1,914
10
38
20
Australia
#2
RE: read

Everyone can live without Craftblock.
The crying part, sounds very true.
3 Appeal Threads, how many do you need.
Please, just please, try work on your grammar, found it hard to read.

No Vouch, my head hurts.
 

yippi789

New Member
Crafter
Jan 3, 2014
26
0
0
#3
RE: read

SamDaManNz100 said:
Everyone can live without Craftblock.
The crying part, sounds very true.
3 Appeal Threads, how many do you need.
Please, just please, try work on your grammar, found it hard to read.

No Vouch, my head hurts.
really sam... your saying no vouch because your head hurts and because i have bad grammar..wow
 

IshrkI

Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
938
1
18
#4
RE: read

I won't vouch because of the fact that you are playing on peoples emotions.
Not that I would vouch anyway since I don't know you...

But you should probably try to learn from Sam about appeals, he has the unbanned-highscore AFAIK.
 

yippi789

New Member
Crafter
Jan 3, 2014
26
0
0
#5
RE: read

well goodbye server

 

IshrkI

Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
938
1
18
#6
RE: read

Didn't I read that you was given a whole bunch of chances that you blew?
 

Lapi5Lazuli

No, you cannot mine me.
Crafter
Dec 28, 2013
282
0
16
Question unreognised
#7
RE: read

wow yippi i was just about to vouch for you it seemed like you had learnt but then i decided juuust before i hit post to take a look at your previous unban application and no
Code:
 whatever tomrobans i dont listen to people like you and its not a mater of reporting to the police because actually this serer should be reported because i paid 30 f*cking dollars and you ban me atleast demote me because thats considered stealing and i cussed in a game and moneyt glitched so what its a game but when someone pays 30$ and all you do is permanently ban them thats illegal i looked it up. and you can go to jail/juvi for that
 
 and excuse my language
your language will not be excused
 

yippi789

New Member
Crafter
Jan 3, 2014
26
0
0
#8
RE: read

Lapi5Lazuli said:
wow yippi i was just about to vouch for you it seemed like you had learnt but then i decided juuust before i hit post to take a look at your previous unban application and no
Code:
 whatever tomrobans i dont listen to people like you and its not a mater of reporting to the police because actually this serer should be reported because i paid 30 f*cking dollars and you ban me atleast demote me because thats considered stealing and i cussed in a game and moneyt glitched so what its a game but when someone pays 30$ and all you do is permanently ban them thats illegal i looked it up. and you can go to jail/juvi for that
 
 and excuse my language
your language will not be excused
well im sorry lapis 
 
#9
RE: read

Ok Grammar Nazi time ...
"Look I know everything I said, and did was wrong, and I'm not asking to be unbanned. That's your guys choice.II just wanted to say that I'm really sorry, and I can't really express how sorry I am. I'm not here to start a long thread of agrguements, I'm simply just saying sorry,because during the week I got in trouble, there was alot going on in my life, so I just played minecraft to get things off my mind. I had just lost my bestfriends that i have know for years and years. I just wanted to say (besides all the trouble I've caused) thank you for being a great server for me to play on.I want to apoligize to you mostly monochrome, you were one of the first people on that server that I knew.You reminded me of my bestfriends, and I don't really know why I called you all those names. Unban me if you want but I'm just saying sorry for everything I've done and everytime i turned my computer on all I wanted was to just to play on this server. When I got banned, I started crying a little bit because I realized what I did and how I can't live without this server after what I have went through. I'm sorry." ~codied
Also I looked at your previous ban reports. Seriously? Everyone can live without something, and for you it's this server. Life goes on. Also, just to say rename this thread something different like "codied Ban Appeal" 
 

IshrkI

Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
938
1
18
#10
RE: read

Isn't a "grammar Nazi" supposed to be particularly correct with grammar? As in, for an example, making sure you have a space after each period.
CraftBlockExpert said:
Ok Grammar Nazi time ...
"Look I know everything I said, and did was wrong, and I'm not asking to be unbanned.That's your guys choice.I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry, and I can't really express how sorry I am.I'm not here to start a long thread of agrguements, I'm simply just saying sorry,because during the week I got in trouble, there was alot going on in my life, so I just played minecraft to get things off my mind.I had just lost my bestfriends that i have know for years and years.  I just wanted to say (besides all the trouble I've caused) thank you for being a great server for me to play on.I want to apoligize to you mostly monochrome, you were one of the first people on that server that I knew.You reminded me of my bestfriends, and I don't really know why i called you all those names. Unban me if you want but I'm just saying sorry for everything I've done and everytime i turned my computer on all I wanted was to just to play on this server. When I got banned i started crying a littlle bit because i realized what I did and how I can't live without this server after what I have went through.I'm sorry." ~codied
Also I looked at your previous ban reports. Seriously? Everyone can live without something, and for you it's this server. Life goes on. Also, just to say rename this thread something different like "codied Ban Appeal" 
 

Squarespot8

New Member
Crafter
Dec 24, 2013
31
0
0
#11
RE: read

Enough with the grammar, if thats what he submitted, thats what we should look at and debate. Stay on topic.
 

Timmy9997

New Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
53
0
0
22
Australia
#12
RE: read

Jesus you guys are harsh. If you don't think he should be unbanned then thst all you need to say, you don't need to go on about his bad grammar and about how he can live without the server. Obviously he doesn't literally mean he will die unless he is unbanned, he's just saying that he really likes the server.
At the same time, I agree with ish, you are playing on our emotions and that's wrong. Anyway, yippi or codied whatever your name is, I don't know what you did and honestly I don't really care but it seems like you won't be getting unbanned anytime soon, and for that I'm sorry. Everyone has difficult times in their life, I'm guessing this was particularly difficult, but perhaps it's time to start looking for another server.

Additional note: I think everyone on craftblock should stop being such dickheads in ban appeals, I've seen others that have gone a similar direction as this were people just comment on totally unrelated things like grammar and crap - I could read it fine and I'm sure you could too so get over it, grammar shouldn't determine whether someone can play a game or not (I'm just using grammar as an example in this situation, not a personal attack Sam, rather an observation on the craftblock community)
 

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
671
43
28
21
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
#13
RE: read

Timmy9997 said:
Jesus you guys are harsh. If you don't think he should be unbanned then thst all you need to say, you don't need to go on about his bad grammar and about how he can live without the server. Obviously he doesn't literally mean he will die unless he is unbanned, he's just saying that he really likes the server.
At the same time, I agree with ish, you are playing on our emotions and that's wrong. Anyway, yippi or codied whatever your name is, I don't know what you did and honestly I don't really care but it seems like you won't be getting unbanned anytime soon, and for that I'm sorry. Everyone has difficult times in their life, I'm guessing this was particularly difficult, but perhaps it's time to start looking for another server.

Additional note: I think everyone on craftblock should stop being such dickheads in ban appeals, I've seen others that have gone a similar direction as this were people just comment on totally unrelated things like grammar and crap - I could read it fine and I'm sure you could too so get over it, grammar shouldn't determine whether someone can play a game or not (I'm just using grammar as an example in this situation, not a personal attack Sam, rather an observation on the craftblock community)
I agree with Timmy, everyone here needs to stop acting like total dickheads and just keep it to themselfs, even tho im speaking this out in the open. codied, you commited more than one offence, thus why your ban is permenant. If you cant accept that we have had enough, then you should go look for another server. Thats all im gonna say at the matter.
 

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,020
9
38
forever in the heart of broadcast
#14
RE: read

I think you should be unbanned....
eventually. You should wait a little bit. I think you should be unbanned on the server, maybe in a few months. But, like I said, not on the forums. You evaded a forum ban. TWICE. That's hard to overlook.
 
#15
RE: read

IshrkI said:
Isn't a "grammar Nazi" supposed to be particularly correct with grammar? As in, for an example, making sure you have a space after each period.
CraftBlockExpert said:
Ok Grammar Nazi time ...
"Look I know everything I said, and did was wrong, and I'm not asking to be unbanned.That's your guys choice.I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry, and I can't really express how sorry I am.I'm not here to start a long thread of agrguements, I'm simply just saying sorry,because during the week I got in trouble, there was alot going on in my life, so I just played minecraft to get things off my mind.I had just lost my bestfriends that i have know for years and years.  I just wanted to say (besides all the trouble I've caused) thank you for being a great server for me to play on.I want to apoligize to you mostly monochrome, you were one of the first people on that server that I knew.You reminded me of my bestfriends, and I don't really know why i called you all those names. Unban me if you want but I'm just saying sorry for everything I've done and everytime i turned my computer on all I wanted was to just to play on this server. When I got banned i started crying a littlle bit because i realized what I did and how I can't live without this server after what I have went through.I'm sorry." ~codied
Also I looked at your previous ban reports. Seriously? Everyone can live without something, and for you it's this server. Life goes on. Also, just to say rename this thread something different like "codied Ban Appeal" 
Noted. I'll fix.

 

yippi789

New Member
Crafter
Jan 3, 2014
26
0
0
#16
RE: read

thank you holy rabit your the first one to actually support me. and ive been banned since december
 

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
974
18
38
18
Canada
#17
Honestly, I think you should wait a little while, I believe in second chances and fresh starts, but this isn't a ban just for advertising or a 2 block grief or any stupid little thing, this is much more serious. You swore consistently at us, called us a bunch of names, and threatened to hack our credit cards. Wait 2 months at least, then I may consider vouching.

P.S By us, I mean like, everyone as a whole
 

yippi789

New Member
Crafter
Jan 3, 2014
26
0
0
#18
i agree whiteNnerdy23 thank you for your opinion
 

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,695
7
38
???
#19
No not December, maybe early January, but not December.
Heres the thing, you didnt piss me off as much as michaelsurfs, but you offended so many people that it would be hard for me to say you should be unbanned, but i have put some thought into it and tried to not let my own emotions get in the way, i believe that if you are either demoted to builder or champ that would be a decent punishment, show us you are sincerely sorry, and maybe if you prove that you have changed to not only the owners, and staff, but the normal players that you have changed you can get gold, and maybe eventually, you can get diamond, or maybe you could go for normal ranks ( citizen, applying three or more weeks after you are unbanned, and trusted four or more weeks after you get citizen) and prove it that way. Anyways thats just my two cents while putting my emotions aside for a bit.
 

yippi789

New Member
Crafter
Jan 3, 2014
26
0
0
#20
thank you mono it means alot to me that after everything i said and did you gave it a chance. and i think that is fair what you said.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)