Client-side Mods

esone_arias

Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
Just need to ask if there are any restrictions on client mods (such as Macro Keybind or Inventory Tweaks to be specific).

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Inventory tweaks won't work, NoCheatPlus prevents it from working.

The only restrictions are: don't use mods that give you an unfair advantage in any given situation. Macro keybind could do just that, so as long as you aren't using it to gain any advantage such as in PvP, feel free to use it.

Minimaps are okay as well.

Eventually I'll get around to making an "allowed mods" post.

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Ar7ific1al said:
Inventory tweaks won't work, NoCheatPlus prevents it from working.

The only restrictions are: don't use mods that give you an unfair advantage in any given situation. Macro keybind could do just that, so as long as you aren't using it to gain any advantage such as in PvP, feel free to use it.

Minimaps are okay as well.

Eventually I'll get around to making an "allowed mods" post.
Many people use Inventory tweeks just for sorting their chests, sorting their inventory and anything esle. Im pretty sure thats not so unfair to anyone considering its their own personal chests...

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
tomrobans said:
Many people use Inventory tweeks just for sorting their chests, sorting their inventory and anything esle. Im pretty sure thats not so unfair to anyone considering its their own personal chests...
I never said anything about it being unfair. It executes inventory modify events extremely quickly, and NoCheatPlus picks them up and stops them. I'm not going to change that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)